George Lam - Medley : Zhui Yi + Dan Che + Kong Deng - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction George Lam - Medley : Zhui Yi + Dan Che + Kong Deng




Medley : Zhui Yi + Dan Che + Kong Deng
Medley : Memories + Single Bike + Sky Lantern
童年在那泥路裡伸頸看一對耍把戲藝人
Childhood, in the muddy road, stretching my neck to watch a pair of street performers
搖動木偶令到他打觔斗使我開心拍著手
Shaking puppets to make them somersault, making me clap my hands happily
然而待戲班離去之後我問
However, after the troupe left, I asked
為何木偶不留低一絲足印
Why did the puppets not leave even a single footprint?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why did those who were once with me, like time, never stay?
從前在那炎夏裡的暑假跟我爸爸笑著行
In the past, during that hot summer vacation, I walked with my father laughing
沿途談談來日我的打算首次跟他喝啖酒
Along the way, I talked about my plans for the future and had my first drink with him
然而自他離去之後我問
However, after he left, I asked
為何夏變得如冬一般灰暗
Why did summer become as gray as winter?
為何為何曾共我一起的像時日總未逗留
Why, why did those who were once with me, like time, never stay?
經已給我怎會看不到
You have already given it to me, how can I not see it?
雖說演你角色實在有難度
Although it is difficult to play your role
從來虛位以待 何不給個擁抱
I have always been waiting for you, why not give me a hug?
想我怎去相信這一套
How can you expect me to believe this?
多疼惜我卻不便讓我知道
You love me so much but you don't let me know
懷念單車給你我
I miss the bicycle you gave me
唯一有過的擁抱
The only hug I ever had
難離難捨 想抱緊些
Hard to leave, hard to let go, I want to hold on tighter
茫茫人生 好像荒野
The vast expanse of life, like a wilderness
如孩兒能伏於爸爸的肩膊
If only I could lean on my father's shoulder like a child
誰要下車
Who wants to get off?
難離難捨 總有一些
Hard to leave, hard to let go, there are always some
常情如此 不可堆卸
This is the way of the world, it cannot be avoided.
任世間再冷酷
No matter how cold the world is
想起這單車 還有幸福
Thinking of this bicycle, there is still happiness
從前共你 朦朧夜裡
In the past, with you, in the hazy night
躺於星塵背後
Lying behind the stars
難明白你 為何別去
It's hard to understand why you left
留下空空的一個地球
Leaving behind an empty earth
獨望著空凳原我能
Staring at the empty seat, I wish I could
再度和他促膝而坐
Sit down with him again
獨望著空凳心難過
Staring at the empty seat, my heart aches
為何想講的從前不說清楚
Why didn't you make it clear before?
曾懶說半句我愛他 懶說半句我愛他
I was too lazy to say I love him, too lazy to say I love him
過去我說 我最是要緊
In the past, I said I was the most important
今天發覺我最愛他 呼叫永遠也愛他
Today I realize I love him the most, I call out to love him forever
聽我叫喊 只得一張空凳
I hear my cries, there is only an empty seat
曾懶說半句我愛他 懶說半句我愛他
I was too lazy to say I love him, too lazy to say I love him
過去我說 我最是要緊
In the past, I said I was the most important
今天發覺我最愛他 呼叫永遠也愛他
Today I realize I love him the most, I call out to love him forever
聽我叫喊 只得一張空凳
I hear my cries, there is only an empty seat
從前誰曾燃亮我的心 始終一生在心內逗留
Who once lit up my heart, will always stay in my heart for the rest of my life






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.