Joyce Cheng - 先哭為敬 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Joyce Cheng - 先哭為敬




先哭為敬
A Cry For Respect
隨片尾怨曲奏起了
As the end credits roll with haunting melody,
這抱憾的結尾 亦算定稿了 無餘地
This agonizing ending is now set in stone, unyielding.
但這苦戀了不起
But this bittersweet love was unparalleled.
餘生我也許放開你
In the years to come, I may release you,
卻拒絕不愛你
Yet I refuse to stop loving you.
就算被分隔時和地
Even separated by time and space,
這段壯烈 定義了淒美
This epic tale is a testament to beauty in sadness.
如從前曾經 狠狠熱吻
Like the passionate kisses we once shared,
烙下夢痕 將永續細膩
Etched in dreams, forever vivid and delicate.
曾同遊人生 高峯盛宴
We scaled the heights of life together,
散席別離 別垂頭喪氣
But at the banquet's end, we must bid farewell, without despair.
若分享過溫馨
If we shared moments of warmth,
定格在最滿足 的表情
Let them be frozen in the most contented expressions.
誰要用嘆息 沾污尾聲
Who needs sighs to tarnish the final act?
近乎留白那生命
A life nearly left blank,
是這些結伴 讓我擁有過豐盛
It was these companionships that made mine so rich.
以我沾濕的眼睛 對美好光景致敬
With tear-filled eyes, I pay homage to the good times.
曾跟你蓋起過天國 半世幸福寄託
We built a paradise together, a lifetime of happiness.
就算被清拆難重獲
Though it's been demolished and can't be rebuilt,
還能悼念亦快樂
I can still mourn it and find joy.
携手看晚燈那感覺 教以後都振作
Holding hands under the evening lights, that feeling will always give me strength.
就算是一個人淪落
Even if I end up alone,
往事發亮 潤澤了乾涸
The memories shine, enriching the barren times.
旁人們難解 該怎樣愛
Outsiders can't comprehend how to love,
對象是誰 可這樣快樂
Who could it be that brings such happiness?
同搭過尾班車 追盛世
Together we rode the last train, chasing glory,
到站二人 又如何切割
But at the station, how do we say goodbye?
若分享過溫馨
If we shared moments of warmth,
定格在最滿足 的表情
Let them be frozen in the most contented expressions.
誰要用嘆息 沾污尾聲
Who needs sighs to tarnish the final act?
近乎留白那生命
A life nearly left blank,
是這些結伴 讓我擁有過豐盛
It was these companionships that made mine so rich.
以我沾濕的眼睛 對美好光景致敬
With tear-filled eyes, I pay homage to the good times.
Ha ha ha 歲月驟停
Ha ha ha, time stands still,
你我的昨夜熱情
Our fiery passion of yesterdays.
縱是以眼淚作結 誰認過命
Though it ends in tears, who would ever give up?
若不想冷清清
If I don't want to be alone,
就唱著為你寫 的傾城
I'll sing the love song I wrote for you.
由那絕世的 戀歌助興
With that epic love song to uplift me,
未來難共你安定 亦深感興幸
Though our future together is impossible, I'm still grateful.
遇過璀璨 至歸零
I've experienced the brilliance, even to the end.
以我哭乾的眼睛 對世紀之戀 致敬
With tear-filled eyes, I pay homage to our love of a century.





Writer(s): Wy Man Wong, Chong Qian Xu, Jia Yin Liang

Joyce Cheng - 先哭為敬 - Single
Album
先哭為敬 - Single
date de sortie
05-05-2021



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.