Power Station - 外套 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Power Station - 外套 - Live




外套 - Live
Jacket - Live
我早该知道 (妳)只是偶尔的需要
I should have known (you) only want me occasionally
习惯了妳的味道
I'm used to your scent
挡风成了我的骄傲
Shielding you from the wind was my pride
妳每个心跳 开始都计算不到
I can't predict your every heartbeat
难道给我的回报
Is this the pay-off I get?
只是陪妳在他的怀抱
You just use me while you're with him
做妳的外套 只能穿梭妳的外表
I'm just a jacket, only there to cover your appearance
听到妳对他的撒娇
I hear you flirting with him
可笑的是我没资格计较
It's funny, I can't even get angry
做妳的外套 拥抱着却不被拥抱
I'm a jacket, I embrace you but I don't get embraced
我是谁妳知不知道
Don't you know who I am?
怎能随便穿上又换掉
How could you put me on and take me off so easily?
我能拥有什么 答案早就明了
I know what I can have, the answer has always been clear
学会哭也能笑 OH NO
I learn to cry but still laugh, OH NO
怎么不听劝告 怎么不被想要
Why don't I listen to advice? Why am I still not wanted?
还在为妳效劳
I'm still here for you
会不会疯掉(妳知不知道)
Am I going crazy? (Don't you know?)






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.