關正傑 - 祝福 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 關正傑 - 祝福




祝福
Blessing
祝福
Blessing
人世上一切善与美 全给宝宝你预备
All the good and the beautiful things in the world are prepared for you, my baby.
盼愿似温室的花儿 一生里全没有风雨
May you live a life like a flower in a greenhouse, without any storms or winds.
愿你每天都好日子 一切事称心如意
May you have a good day every day, and may everything go your way.
记取今天这份情 记取今天这份谊
Remember this love and friendship today.
你是明天的新一代
You are the new generation of tomorrow.
新的里程由你而起
A new journey begins with you.
路障已尽去 可向着目标前去
The roadblocks are gone, and you can now move towards your goals.
愉快幸福尽送给你
May you be happy and fulfilled.
还想一生里没忧郁
May you live a life without worries.
你是明天的小主人
You are the little master of tomorrow.
果子满园全属于你
All the fruits in the garden belong to you.
愿以爱心与善意
May we send you our love and goodwill,
将赞颂寄歌谣里
And may this song be a testament to our praise.
善与美 赠孩子
Good and beautiful things, for the child.
Music...
Music...





Writer(s): Xiang Hou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.