陳昇 - 61號省道 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 61號省道




61號省道
Provincial Highway 61
甜心寶貝她知道 這是一條跟愛情一樣無法修補的長路
My sweetheart knows that this is a long road that cannot be fixed, like love.
白沙屯在季風裡顯得孤獨 海峽上有霧笛聲不再有人哭
Baisahtun is lonely in the monsoon wind, and there is no longer anyone crying on the strait.
給我五十塊的檳榔吧美麗的西施 省道並不只有廉價的荒蕪
Give me fifty cents of betel nut, beautiful Xishi. The provincial highway is not just a cheap wasteland.
即使我己老去又沒有存夠錢 然而我也曾經有過迷人的青春
Even if I am old and do not have enough money, I once had a charming youth.
我無法對著過去發誓 我無法再遇上五十塊錢的獨舞
I cannot swear to the past. I can no longer meet a fifty-dollar solo dance.
甜心寶貝她知道 這是回憶一樣曲折又斑駁的長路
My sweetheart knows that this is a long road that is as tortuous and mottled as memories.
雖然故鄉的影子已漸模糊 省道上最可恥的是孤獨
Although the shadow of my hometown is gradually blurring, the most shameful thing on the provincial highway is loneliness.
甜心寶貝我不孤單 他會帶我走上回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. He will take me home.
甜心寶貝就要去城裡嫁人 這裡除了疾風她從沒有見過好人
My sweetheart is going to marry in the city. She has never seen a good person here except for the gale.
也許有一天她也要回來 循著六十一號省道披上一襲破碎的夢
Maybe one day she will come back, following Provincial Highway 61 and putting on a broken dream.
給我閃亮的溫暖吧美麗的西施 省道並不只有驕傲的荒蕪
Give me a shining warmth, beautiful Xishi. The provincial highway is not just a proud wasteland.
即使我已老去鄉音又不甜美 然而我也曾經有過一場華麗的戰爭
Even if I am old and my accent is not sweet, I once had a magnificent war.
沒有人要對著過去傷悲 省道的盡頭是沒有人的小村
No one wants to grieve over the past. The end of the provincial highway is a small village with no people.
村裡有我深深愛著的人 睡在斜陽裡的青鯤鯓
The village has someone I deeply love, sleeping in the setting sun of Qingkunyu.
甜心寶貝我不孤獨 省道是我回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. The provincial highway is my way home.
甜心寶貝我不孤獨 他會帶我走上回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. He will take me home.
甜心寶貝我不孤獨 省道是我回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. The provincial highway is my way home.
甜心寶貝我不孤獨 他會帶我走上回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. He will take me home.
甜心寶貝我不孤獨 啦啦啦... 回家的路
My sweetheart, I am not alone. La la la... The way home






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.