呂方 - 彎彎的月亮 (粵語) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 呂方 - 彎彎的月亮 (粵語)




彎彎的月亮 (粵語)
Crooked Moon (Cantonese)
柔柔如雪霜
Soft as snowy frost,
从银河幽幽透纱窗
From the Milky Way, faintly through the gauze window.
茫茫微风中轻渗
Slightly permeates in the vast, gentle breeze,
是那清清桂花香
That's the sweet fragrance of the osmanthus flowers.
遥遥怀里想
I miss you from afar,
如茫然飘飘往家乡
Like aimlessly drifting towards my hometown.
绵绵如丝的忆记
Memories as fine as silk,
荡过匆匆岁月长
Swing through the long, hasty years.
呜... 呜... 呜... 呜... 呜...
Oo... Oo... Oo... Oo... Oo...
啊...
Ah...
沉沉如醉乡
Deep in slumber,
迷迷糊推开了心窗
Faintly, I push open the window of my heart.
微微清风中
In the gentle breeze,
是故乡那风光
It's the scenery of my hometown.
盈盈惆怅中
In my eyes full of sorrow,
曾彷惶依依看他方
I once hesitantly gazed at the distant land,
谁曾情深叮嘱我
Who had deeply and earnestly told me,
莫怨苍天怨路长
Don't blame the heavens, blame the long road.
呜... 呜... 呜... 呜... 呜...
Oo... Oo... Oo... Oo... Oo...
盼故乡依旧温暖
I long for my hometown to remain warm,
并没有秋冬与夜凉
Without the cold of autumn and winter, or the chill of night.
我盼故乡依旧不变
I hope my hometown remains unchanged,
让梦里人回眸凝看
So that the people in my dreams can turn and gaze at me,
噢... 梦中盼夜长
Oh... I hope the nights will be long in my dreams,
盼故乡依旧可爱
I hope my hometown remains lovely as ever,
绝无愁容和惆怅
Without sadness or sorrow.
Yyhuihuan
Yyhuihuan





Writer(s): Li Haiying, 李 海鷹, 李 海鷹


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.