張磊 - 空心月 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 張磊 - 空心月




空心月
Hollow Moon
夏天的雨 冬天的雪
Summer rain, winter snow,
汇集在心里 化成了河
Gather in my heart, become a river flow.
冲淡了过去 留下了沉默
Washing away the past, leaving only silence,
酿成了酒 自己喝
Brewing into wine, I drink alone in defiance.
满天的星辰 悲伤的人
The starry sky above, a heart filled with sorrow,
闪烁着眼睛 变成了梦
Eyes shimmering, turning into dreams of tomorrow.
梦境太多 言不由衷
Too many dreams, words fail to express,
哪一颗才是 会唱歌的流星
Which star is the singing shooting star, I confess?
喧嚣的城市 纯真的你
The bustling city, your innocence so pure,
和他们一样 追寻着奇迹
Like them, you chase miracles to endure.
生活让我们 低下了头
Life makes us bow our heads low,
在梦的尽头 又是哪里
At the end of the dream, where do we go?
枯萎的生命 是生的奇迹
A withered life, a miracle of birth,
菩提树下 安静的灵魂
Under the Bodhi tree, a soul finds its worth.
一念之间 已过千年
In a single thought, a thousand years pass,
留一轮明月 在心间
Leaving a hollow moon, a reflection in the glass.
花开的时候 我不会回头
When flowers bloom, I won't turn back,
看大雁飞过 我不停留
Watching geese fly, I'll stay on track.
收缩
Shrink






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.