汪峰 - 爸爸 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪峰 - 爸爸




爸爸
Papa
爸爸我一直带着你从未忘记
Papa, I have always carried you with me, never forgetting you
在北京 纽约 伦敦和悉尼
From Beijing to New York, London to Sidney
把你撒进每一座美丽的港湾
I have scattered you in every beautiful harbor
把你融进翻涌的浪花里
I have merged you with the surging waves
爸爸 我想你 我想你
Papa, I miss you, I miss you
这思念 让我痛彻心底
This yearning pierces my heart
在天堂里你 能听到吗
In heaven, can you hear me now?
我为你 唱的这段旋律
The melody I sing for you
那是第一次在你面前放声哭泣
The first time I broke down weeping before you
当工人把你身上的白布掀起
When a worker lifted the white cloth from your body
你依然像过去那样的沉默安详
You were still silent and peaceful as ever
只是再也没有了那些叮咛
Only your gentle voice was gone
爸爸 我想你 我想你
Papa, I miss you, I miss you
这思念让我 痛彻心底
This yearning pierces me to the core
在天堂里 你能听到吗
In heaven, can you hear me now,
我为你 默默祈祷的声音
The silent prayers I utter for you?
妈妈她比过去看上去苍老了许多
Mother looks much older than before
每天总会整夜开着电视
Each day, she watches television all night.
因为她的生命里突然没有你
Because her life has suddenly lost you
那是怎样一种无法承受的孤寂
What an unbearable solitude that must be
爸爸 我问你 我问你
Papa, I ask you, I ask you
为何你如此匆匆地离去
Why did you leave so abruptly?
在天堂里 你能看到吗
In heaven, can you see me now,
我为你默默流下的泪滴
The tears I shed for you, silently?
爸爸 我问你 我问你
Papa, I ask you, I ask you
为什么生命如此艰辛
Why is life so arduous?
在天堂里你能听到吗
In heaven, can you hear me now,
我呼唤你的声音
My voice calling out to you?





Writer(s): 汪峰


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.