汪明荃 - 銀河 - (劇集 "華麗轉身" 片尾曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 汪明荃 - 銀河 - (劇集 "華麗轉身" 片尾曲)




銀河 - (劇集 "華麗轉身" 片尾曲)
Galaxy - (Ending Theme of "Glamorous Turn")
每朵花會碎落 每首歌會閉幕
Every flower will wither, every song will end
你記得那年承諾
Do you remember the promise that year?
某顆星要殞落 你會否覺失落
If a certain star were to fall, would you feel lost?
誰能幸福快樂
Who can be happy and carefree?
不希望不失望不講再見
I don't wish, I don't despair, I don't say goodbye
星空下終一日可再會面
We will meet again one day under the starry sky
每首歌每段落 我記得每串歡樂 每份感覺
Every song, every verse, I remember every string of joy, every feeling
回頭望最遠的銀河 萬闕歌為你解寂寞
Looking back at the distant galaxy, thousands of songs dispel your loneliness
期望仍然認得我 將心聲唱出過
I hope you still recognize me, that I have sung my heart out
將思憶唱起過 付出過
That I have sung my memories, given my all
每首歌每段落 我記得每串感動 每份感覺
Every song, every verse, I remember every touch of emotion, every feeling
回頭望最遠的銀河 萬闕歌為你解寂寞
Looking back at the distant galaxy, thousands of songs dispel your loneliness
期望仍然認得我 將心聲唱出過
I hope you still recognize me, that I have sung my heart out
將思憶唱起過 付出過
That I have sung my memories, given my all
我看到你快樂 我也感到快樂
I see your happiness, and I am happy too
我記得眼淚流落
I remember the tears that fell
到某天再揭幕 你會否笑意一樣 記住當初
When the curtain rises again one day, will your smile remain the same, will you remember the past?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.