羅文裕 - 愛上自然的你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅文裕 - 愛上自然的你




愛上自然的你
Love Nature
隨身攜帶著環保筷 生活的哲理
I always carry my own chopsticks, It's my life philosophy.
看你認真表情 說著暖化效應
I see your expression as you seriously talk about the greenhouse effect.
拐彎沒角你沒耐性 浪漫的很實際
You're impatient when it comes to rounding corners, But you are very romantic in your own way.
你說送花給你 不如送吸塵器
You say that instead of sending you flowers, It's more practical to give me a vacuum cleaner.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be together with you
能自由自在做我自己
To truly be myself.
愛上自然的你 像春天氣息
I love that you're so natural, Like the air of spring,
連素顏都美麗
Even your bare face is gorgeous.
愛上自然的你 像清晨森林
I love that you're so natural, Like the morning forest.
為了你早睡早起
I go to bed early and wake up early to match your schedule,
我大口大口呼吸著 愛的芬多精
I can't get enough of the love I breathe in like fresh air.
穿剛燙過的白襯衫 你說你喜歡
You told me you like the way I look in a freshly ironed white shirt,
喜歡看我這樣 和你越來越像
You like seeing me look like this, More and more like you.
風和日麗的東海岸 我騎單車狂奔
When the weather's nice on the east coast, I enjoy riding my bike.
想大笑 想吶喊 海水淹沒了憂傷
I want to laugh, to shout, The ocean drowns all my worries.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be together with you
能自由自在做我自己
To truly be myself.





Writer(s): Wen Yu Luo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.