莫文蔚 - 我明白他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 莫文蔚 - 我明白他




我明白他
I Understand Him
他是太寂寞
He is too lonely,
愛的來去自由 又談何容易
Love comes and goes freely, how easy is that to say?
他想逃避的感情
The feelings he wants to escape,
他並沒有勇氣 傷了人不傷心
He doesn't have the courage to hurt others without hurting himself.
看著他
Looking at him,
就有一種莫名心動
My heart stirs with an inexplicable feeling.
愛著他
Loving him,
從來就一無所求
I have never asked for anything in return.
明知太傻 真的太傻
Knowing it's foolish, truly foolish,
偶而想過帶他回家
Occasionally, I think of taking him home,
睡在一起 只是說話
Sleeping together, just talking,
輕輕摸著他的頭髮
Gently stroking his hair.
我明白他 那些痛苦快樂
I understand him, his pain and joy,
他心理在想什麼
What's on his mind,
他沒有對我說 可是
He hasn't told me, but
我明白他
I understand him,
明白他
Understand him.
他是太多情
He is too sentimental,
浪漫放在現實 難免有些問題
Romance in reality inevitably has its problems,
他的好和他的錯
His good and his bad,
有一些是無心 有一些是故意
Some are unintentional, some are deliberate.
看著他
Looking at him,
就有一種莫名心動
My heart stirs with an inexplicable feeling.
愛著他
Loving him,
從來就一無所求
I have never asked for anything in return.
知道他愛 知道他恨
Knowing what he loves, knowing what he hates,
知道他心理的害怕
Knowing the fear within his heart,
知道他在說著謊話
Knowing he's telling lies,
全都知道也沒辦法
Knowing it all, yet I can't do anything.
我愛著他 不說我愛他
I love him, but I won't say it,
也不要他的回答
Nor do I need his answer,
只要他一直都知道
As long as he always knows,
我明白他
I understand him,
我明白他
I understand him,
我明白他
I understand him.





Writer(s): David Tao Zhe, Wa Wa


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.