萬芳 - 給妳們 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 萬芳 - 給妳們




給妳們
To You All
那天的話題是世界末日
That day's topic was the end of the world,
伴著我們都喜歡的一首老歌
accompanied by an old song we both loved.
我記得 她睡著了
I remember: she fell asleep,
然後我們全都笑了
and then we all laughed.
還有一次我們說起初戀
Another time we talked about our first loves,
配著一整桌妳拿手的家常菜
accompanied by a whole table of your delicious home cooking.
忽然間 窗外煙火
Suddenly, fireworks outside the window,
於是我們都靜默了
and so we all fell silent.
她的婚禮妳忍不住哭了
At her wedding, you couldn't hold back the tears,
眼淚順著那彎彎的嘴角滑落
tears that ran down the curves of your smiling mouth.
好幸福 妝都花了
So happy, your makeup was ruined,
也是一種美不勝收
but it was still beautiful.
搭著四個小時的慢車
Taking the four-hour slow train,
只為了一個溫暖的週末
just for a warm weekend.
如果沒有妳們
If it weren't for you all,
我只是一個人
I'd be all alone.
一個恐懼週末的人
Someone who dreads the weekend.
寫信給多年後的妳們
Writing a letter to you all, years from now,
別忘了我們說好的以後
don't forget our plans for the future.
如果沒有妳們
If it weren't for you all,
我是一個老人
I'd be an old woman,
一個沒有從前的老人
an old woman without a past.
我開始幻想那間養老院
I begin to imagine that nursing home,
前面有大大的草原
with a great big field in front.
我們牽著手 小心的慢慢走
We'll hold hands, walking slowly and carefully,
妳的白髮飄上我的臉
your white hair blowing across my face.
我笑了 想起妳的馬尾
I'll smile, remembering your ponytail,
也曾經拂過我的當年
that once brushed against my face back then.





Writer(s): 徐譽庭, 陳建騏


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.