葉倩文 - 從頭開始 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉倩文 - 從頭開始




從頭開始
Rewinding
重逢之夜 闹市带一些美丽酒意
Our paths crossed again, the city lights shimmer with an intoxicating glow,
浮动且朦胧 也许你未留意
Ethereal and hazy, you may not have noticed.
重逢之夜 在你声音中我独展翅
Our paths crossed again, I took flight on the wings of your voice,
飘于你面容的层次 揣摩眼内藏的含义
Soaring through the depths of your gaze, deciphering the enigma in your eyes.
千多百次
A thousand times over
Music
Music
重逢之夜 像有烟花散在都市
Our paths crossed again, like fireworks bursting over the cityscape,
只因你 来的同时 勾起某份狂意
For with your arrival, a wild abandon surges within me.
重逢之夜 是个开端或讽刺
Our paths crossed again, a fresh start or a cruel twist of fate,
不知我二人今时 能否会再次
I wonder if our paths will ever cross once more.
从头开始 从头放弃
To begin anew or to surrender
完全看你 请你让我知
The choice is yours, please let me know.
然而这晚 分手不易
But for now, it's hard to say goodbye,
谁离得开你的注视
For who can resist your captivating gaze?
Music
Music
重逢的今夜 愿你告之有否下一次
My love, as we meet again tonight, I long to know if there will be another time,
准许我尽情奔驰 即使你是无意
To allow me to run free, even if it's just a fleeting fantasy.
重逢之夜 就算永不可有下一次
Though our paths may never cross again,
请编个动人的谎话 留低一个梦吧
Please weave a beautiful lie, leaving me with a dream to hold onto.
请使我暂时不怀疑
Let me believe, for now,
触摸我吧
Touch me, my love.





Writer(s): Digman, Gilbert Bécaud, Pierre Delanoë


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.