謝安琪 - 一個女人和浴室 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 謝安琪 - 一個女人和浴室




一個女人和浴室
A Woman and the Bathroom
睇清楚 剛拭乾的 蒸氣鏡面
Look clearly at the newly wiped-clean mirror full of steam,
兜兜轉 終得到的 自由人生 乍現眼前
After all the years of wandering, the freedom you finally gained flashes before your eyes.
用面膜 敷好的臉 喝點Gin 和韓劇在過電
Apply a facial mask, pour yourself a glass of gin, and turn on some Korean drama to pass the time.
薰衣草 紫色香薰 點了半天
The lavender-scented incense has been burning for hours,
不必管 他不喜歡 佛羅倫斯 氣味太甜
No need to worry about him not liking the Florence scent, which is too sweet for him.
我下次 連休終可 輕盈地 到訪那邊 城樓下午饍
Next time I have a vacation, I can finally go visit that city and have lunch at its afternoon tower.
再單身 不外就是 生活雜務 再不一齊
Being single again, means just daily chores, no longer together,
無人讓我 儲半件 蘋果批
No one is making me save half a piece of apple pie for him,
像二人 還有約誓
Like the two of us had promised.
離任髮妻
Ex-wife,
再不因 體諒互讓 終日受盡 管制
No longer because of consideration and tolerance, will I suffer endless rules.
世界都不細
The world is not that small.
交出鑽戒 讓我贖回 我的一世
Return the diamond ring, let me redeem my life.
由我 一個去伴著 一百枝乳霜
I'll be the one accompanying a hundred bottles of lotion,
由我 一個發夢或淋浴 沒人在同享
I'll be the one daydreaming or taking a shower, no one to share it with.
蓮蓬在給我 滋養
The shower head is nourishing me,
舊日我那樣期待 沒伴侶破壞寧靜的 晚上
In the past, I expected so much so that my partner wouldn't destroy the peace of the night.
身處空間 太空濶 愛的矛盾 又迴響
In this spacious space, the contradiction of love echoes.
從離開他 得到解脫 落了單 為何自傷
After leaving him, I gained freedom, but now I'm single, why am I hurting?
一個 一起 亦覺悲傷
Alone versus together, both feel sad.
渴望孤獨 為何我 這刻會想 重頭覓對象
Longing for solitude, why do I, at this moment, want to find a new partner?
哪一天 不願做飯 不用做飯 燙些秋葵
Someday, I won't want to cook, I won't have to cook, I'll just blanch some okra.
平常就似 報稅或 拿乾洗
It's like filing taxes or picking up dry cleaning.
自立時 還更美麗
I'm even more beautiful when I'm independent.
曾共某把 剃鬚刀 很浪漫地 擠著共用幾米
We once shared a razor, and it was romantic to use it together in the small space.
有過好幾季 朝朝播放 是殞石旁 的天際
For many seasons, there was a meteor shower in the sky that we watched every morning.
由我 一個去伴著 一百枝乳霜
I'll be the one accompanying a hundred bottles of lotion,
由我 一個發夢或淋浴 沒人在同享
I'll be the one daydreaming or taking a shower, no one to share it with.
蓮蓬在給我 滋養
The shower head is nourishing me,
舊日我那樣期待 沒伴侶破壞寧靜的 晚上
In the past, I expected so much so that my partner wouldn't destroy the peace of the night.
身處空間 太空濶 愛的矛盾 又迴響
In this spacious space, the contradiction of love echoes.
從離開他 得到解脫 落了單 為何自傷
After leaving him, I gained freedom, but now I'm single, why am I hurting?
分了 這天說 沒有影響
We broke up, and you said it didn't matter,
改天我 又覺悲傷
But now, I feel sad again.
早失 方向
I lost my way long ago.
午夜卸妝 獨佔 梳洗間
At midnight, I remove my makeup and have the bathroom to myself,
想起已要保養
Remembering that I need to take care of myself.
曾是繃緊的這面相
This face used to be so tense.
原來非因 孤單 顯得淒涼
It turns out that it's not loneliness that makes it look sad,
而是裝快樂 有點牽強
But pretending to be happy is a bit forced.
牀頭那扇窗 總看見月亮 問誰願同享
The window by the bed always shows the moon, asking who is willing to share it?
明瞭相戀 悲喜參半
I understand that love is bittersweet.
若這刻 誠實問心
If you're honest with yourself right now,
一個 跟一起 亦也不想
Alone or together, it doesn't matter.
畏懼孤獨
Fear of solitude,
奈何我這刻會想
Why do I, at this moment, want to,
和誰住 仍是那樣
Live with someone again, just like before?





Writer(s): Wyman Wong, A. Bert


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.