G.E.M. - 泡沫 Bubble - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction G.E.M. - 泡沫 Bubble




泡沫 Bubble
Bubble
陽光下的泡沫 是彩色的
Bubbles under the sunlight, they shimmer in color,
就像被騙的我 是幸福的
Just like me, deceived, yet feeling so happy.
追究什麼對錯 你的謊言 基於你還愛我
Why dwell on right or wrong? Your lies, they stem from your love for me.
美麗的泡沫 雖然一剎花火
Beautiful bubbles, though a fleeting spark,
你所有承諾 雖然都太脆弱
All your promises, though fragile and stark,
但愛像泡沫 如果能夠看破 有什麼難過
But love's like a bubble, if seen through clearly, what's there to grieve?
早該知道泡沫 一觸就破
I should have known, bubbles burst with a touch,
就像已傷的心 不勝折磨
Like a heart already wounded, unable to bear much.
也不是誰的錯 謊言再多 基於你還愛我
It's not anyone's fault, your lies, no matter their number, based on your love for me.
美麗的泡沫 雖然一剎花火
Beautiful bubbles, though a fleeting spark,
你所有承諾 雖然都太脆弱
All your promises, though fragile and stark,
愛本是泡沫 如果能夠看破 有什麼難過
Love is a bubble, if seen through clearly, what's there to grieve?
再美的花朵 盛開過就凋落
Even the fairest blooms eventually fade and fall,
再亮眼的星 一閃過就墜落
The brightest stars, after a flash, they too shall fall,
愛本是泡沫 如果能夠看破 有什麼難過
Love is a bubble, if seen through clearly, what's there to grieve?
為什麼難過 有什麼難過 為什麼難過
Why the sadness? What's there to be sad about? Why grieve at all?
全都是泡沫 只一剎的花火
All just bubbles, a fleeting spark's thrall,
你所有承諾 全部都太脆弱
All your promises, fragile and small,
而你的輪廓 怪我沒有看破 才如此難過
And your silhouette, I blame myself for not seeing through, that's why it hurts so much.
相愛的把握 要如何再搜索
The certainty of love, how to search for it once more?
相擁著寂寞 難道就不寂寞
Embracing loneliness, does it make you less alone?
愛本是泡沫 怪我沒有看破 才如此難過
Love is a bubble, I blame myself for not seeing through, that's why it hurts so much.
在雨下的泡沫 一觸就破
Bubbles in the rain, they burst with a touch,
當初熾熱的心 早已沉沒
The once fervent heart, now sunk so much,
說什麼你愛我 如果騙我 我寧願你沉默
Don't say you love me, if it's a lie, I'd rather you stay silent, hush.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.