陳奐仁 - 雙手朝天 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳奐仁 - 雙手朝天




雙手朝天
With Two Hands Raised
双手朝天快把你双手举起来让全世界看见
With two hands raised, raise your hands high so that the whole world can see.
双手朝天 快把你双手举起来
With two hands raised, raise your hands high.
有个故事想说给你听不是很长大概72个小节吧
I have a story to tell you, it's not that long, maybe about seventy-two verses.
是一个关於我的故事 来了 听着
It's a story about me, okay, here it is, listen up.
陈换仁 我的名字 相信好多人没听过
Chen Huanren, that's my name. I'm sure many people have never heard of it.
其实爱看唱片封面文字的朋友也许认识
Actually, friends who like to read the text on the covers of records may know me.
可是到此关於我的知识是Rapper 还是监制
But that's all about my knowledge: rapper or producer?
我都是 这是我的故事 当初M16还给他
I'm both. This is my story. Back when M16 was still giving his records away,
我每晚去酒吧 人家花钱 我赚经验
I went to bars every night, people spent money, I gained experience.
弹结他交学费帮我妈和我爸小时候不理他
Playing the guitar, paying tuition, helping my mother and father. When I was a child, I ignored him.
长大了埋怨他也不能责怪他给了我个家
I grew up and blamed him, but I can't blame him for giving me a home.
在外无家可归 很可怕
Being homeless is scary.
98年三首歌写给张学友目前为止有七首
In 1998, I wrote three songs for Jacky Cheung and so far I have seven.
希望将来还会有机会 为他量身作一首
I hope that in the future I will still have the opportunity to tailor a song for him.
有贵人帮助真是幸福 但可遇不可求
It's really a blessing to have someone to help you, but it's a rare thing.
所以我得靠这双手 这张口
So, I have to rely on my two hands and this mouth of mine.
不能够再怕羞藉口也太旧时间不倒流
I can't be shy anymore. Excuses are too old. Time doesn't go back.
优秀的成就得自己追求
Excellent achievements have to be pursued on one's own.
The invisible men 一成立 十年的努力
The Invisible Men, once formed, Ten years of hard work,
终於有成绩 好多问题数不清
Finally, there are achievements. There are many problems that can't be counted.
人事关系最复杂搞不定 好辛苦
Interpersonal relationships are the most complicated. It's really hard to figure them out.
五年前新加坡国立大学 考经济
Five years ago, at the National University of Singapore, I studied economics.
拿个文凭爸妈都开心我却把张纸放在柜子里
My parents were happy when I got a diploma, but I put the paper away in a cabinet.
大家说做音乐没出息我却把储蓄投资买机器
Everyone says that making music is no good, but I put my savings and investments into buying machines.
我得到肯定得奖得名得利得到一帮好兄弟
I have received recognition, awards, fame, and a good group of brothers.
做生意 为了证明自己 也有真实力
I do business to prove myself. I also have real strength.
别以为做艺术的好欺负都是人得生存
Don't think that those who practice art are easy to bully. Everyone has to survive.
都有帐得付市场变成这种地步责任大家都得付
Everyone has bills to pay, and the market has become so bad that everyone is responsible.
做产品赚钱也得讲究技术共鸣也该有程度
Making money from products requires technical expertise. Resonance should also be to a degree.
我的老外朋友认为华人是个会赚钱的民族
My foreign friends think that the Chinese are a money-making people.
五千年的艺术技术历史干嘛还要等好莱坞
With five thousand years of art and technology, why do we still have to wait for Hollywood?
等Rush Hour 4 开幕李小成周星驰成龙大哥开路
Waiting for Rush Hour 4 to open, Li Xiaocheng, Stephen Chow, Jackie Chan making the way.
其他人何时醒目发现全世界投靠华族唉~
When will others wake up and find that the whole world is turning to Chinese people. Oh...
现实实在残酷 我也遇过不少事故
Reality is really cruel. I've encountered many accidents.
坏人的谣言挡不住逆水行舟实在辛苦
The rumors of bad people are unstoppable. It's really hard to row against the current.
但记仇更辛苦 太懒 记不住
But it's even harder to hold a grudge. I'm too lazy to remember.
记住的有我爸妈和弟弟奶奶朋友和未来媳妇
The people I remember are my parents, my brother, my grandmother, my friends, and my future wife.
当初新加坡到香港怀疑值不值得会不会
At first, I wondered if it was worth it to go from Singapore to Hong Kong, would it be worth it or not?
努力在做音乐却被你误会职业饶舌对不对
I worked hard on music, but you misunderstood my profession, rap, right?
无论如何我会把握机会大家耳朵做好准备体会
In any case, I will seize the opportunity. Everyone, get your ears ready to experience it.
这不是钱柜 双手朝天 跟我一起say
This is not KTV. With two hands raised, say it with me.
双手朝天快把你双手举起来让世界看见
With two hands raised, raise your hands high so that the world can see.
双手 朝天 这是我们的时代 wo 双手朝天快把你双手举起来让世界看见
With two hands raised, this is our time. Wo. With two hands raised, raise your hands high so that the world can see.
双手 朝天 这是我们的时代
With two hands raised, this is our time.
所以在这里我需要告诉你你不能放弃
So here I need to tell you that you can't give up.
这是我们上位的时机前辈舖的路我不会辜负
This is our time to rise. I will not let down the path paved by our predecessors.
希望你也同意希望你还在听还在听听
I hope you agree, I hope you're still listening, listening, listening.





Writer(s): 陳奐仁


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.