陳小春 - 我有什么资格不要你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳小春 - 我有什么资格不要你




我有什么资格不要你
What Right Do I Have To Not Want You
在绿灯亮之后 在过了街之后
After the green light came on, after crossing the street
我目睹爱情已经到了尽头
I witnessed love coming to an end
眼睁睁看你哭 倒在他怀里哭
Watching you cry in his arms
我认了不敢废话心服口服
I accepted it, not daring to argue, convinced
难道我的爱是那么不同
Was my love so different?
难道你想走也那么轻松
Was it so easy for you to leave?
难道这一切都是一场空
Was all of this for nothing?
要恨你我们才能够分手
We have to hate each other to break up
我可以让全世界都笑出声
I can make the whole world laugh
难道不能让你快乐
Can't I make you happy?
从此以后我已不知 怎么去爱人
From now on, I don't know how to love anyone
我有什么资格不要你
What right do I have to not want you?
伤谁的心 都是你的权利
It's your right to hurt whoever you want
我尽了力 能给的只是全心全意
I've done my best, I can only give you my all
我有什么资格不要你
What right do I have to not want you?
没有了你 想念是种酷刑
Without you, missing you is a torture
就算从此 被爱除名
Even if I'm no longer loved
嘲笑吧 我还是爱你
Laugh at me, I still love you






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.