陳淑樺 - 你變了沒有 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳淑樺 - 你變了沒有




你變了沒有
Have you changed or not
分手紀念日前夕 翻出壓在箱底的你
On the eve of our breakup anniversary, I dug out your photos hidden in the bottom of a drawer
當年捨不得燒掉的記憶
Memories I couldn't bear to burn
如今回頭又來燒我的心
As I look back, they burn my heart once more
想再寫封信給你 希望不會有人生氣
I want to write you another letter, but I hope it won't make anyone angry
關於過去一句都不提
I won't mention the past at all
我只好奇這麼些日子裡
I am just curious about what you've been
你變了沒有 更自我 或變包容
Have you changed or not? More selfish? More tolerant?
是不是還絕不低頭
Are you still as stubborn as before?
享受堅持的快樂與傷痛
Savoring the joy and pain of your persistence
你變了沒有 更激烈 或變成熟
Have you changed or not? More impulsive? More mature?
是不是還容易衝動 傷了人自己還不曉得
Are you still easily provoked? Hurting others without even realizing it
你變了沒有
Have you changed or not?
朋友都說這些日子我變了許多
Friends say that I've changed a lot recently
其實我並不清楚有那些不同
But I don't really know what's different
如果還有機會偶然相遇
If we had a chance to meet again
或許就可以聽聽你怎麼說
Perhaps I could hear your thoughts
你變了沒有 變了沒有 變了沒有
Have you changed? Have you changed? Have you changed?





Writer(s): Zong Sheng Li


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.