龍千玉 & 高向鵬 - 查某人的心 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 龍千玉 & 高向鵬 - 查某人的心




查某人的心
A Lady's Mind
*(女)景色真迷人 氣氛無地藏 遺憾無半項
*(She) The view is breathtaking, and the atmosphere is serene. There's not a single thing to regret.
打開鎖著心門 阮要快樂出航
I've unlocked the door to my heart, and I'm ready to set sail.
(男)等你這幾冬 你攏沒咱二人出遊的美夢 看你找著心愛的人
(He) I've been waiting for you for years, dreaming of the day we could travel together. I'm so happy you've found love.
(女)今夜阮金金看著你
(She) Tonight, I'm looking at you and you're shining like a star.
(男)是你像天星在閃爍~~
(He) You're the one, the sparkling star in my sky.
#(男)酒杯內只剩查某人的心 溫柔的氣味飄在眼前
#(He) My glass holds only a lady's mind, its gentle scent wafting before my eyes.
(女)查某人的心就像美酒 尚好乾一杯
(She) A lady's heart is like fine wine, meant to be savored.
(男)酒杯內只剩查某人的心 醉人的滋味飄在眼前
(He) My glass holds only a lady's mind, its intoxicating flavor dancing in front of me.
(女)用心體貼 鬥陣乾杯
(She) I'll cherish your thoughts, and we'll share this moment together.
△(合)用心體貼 才會做伙
△(Together) Only through understanding can we truly be together.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.