吳莫愁 - 没差 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 吳莫愁 - 没差




没差
Doesn't Matter
如沒法攀山跨海講一聲你好嗎
If I can't climb mountains and cross seas to say hello,
還是要打通手機留言流傳牽掛
I'll still call your phone to leave a message of concern.
曾是你 甜蜜句 甜蜜處美麗國度媲美送花
You used to be my sweet talk, my sweet spot, like a beautiful country sending flowers.
時日過真心真話越問就越虛假
As time passes, the truth has become less real, the questions more false.
麻木到一聲不響情感亦在簡化
I'm so numb that I don't say a word, my emotions have simplified.
懷念你 懷念我 曾共對偉論偉大得似天馬
I miss you, I miss me. We used to share grand theories, great ideas that soared like Pegasus.
如愛就愛吧 三心幾意後誰又留戀逝去落霞
If you love, then love. After three or two intentions, who can still love the sunset?
都總有事情來讓幸福歇息休假
There are always things that make happiness take a break, a vacation.
長篇美事 一天一些變化純熟情話還是廢話
Beautiful stories, one a day, some changes. Sweet words are still nonsense.
能說就說吧 兜彎轉角後誰又提起昨天吵架
If you can speak, then speak. After winding turns and corners, who will bring up yesterday's argument?
越說越差真的很怕 如何又信六歲聽過的童話
The more you speak, the worse it gets. I'm really afraid, how can I believe in the fairy tales I heard at six?
無事幹寫出一堆小感觸認真嗎
With nothing to do, I write down a bunch of little feelings, is it serious?
然後我打開手機收得到回覆嗎
Then I turn on my phone. Will I get a reply?
文字戲 談近況 談大愛我共你像一對啞巴
A text game, talking about the near and far, about great love. You and I are like two mutes.
時日過真心真話越熱就越像虛假
As time passes, the truth becomes hotter, but it feels more fake.
螢幕裡編織關心情深款款怎消化
On the screen, you weave concern, deep affection. How can I digest it?
懷念你 懷念我 曾共對抱著笑著溫馨暑假
I miss you, I miss me. We used to hold each other, laughing, in a warm summer vacation.
如愛就愛吧 三心幾意後誰又留戀逝去落霞
If you love, then love. After three or two intentions, who can still love the sunset?
都總有事情來讓幸福歇息休假
There are always things that make happiness take a break, a vacation.
長篇美事 一天一些變化純熟情話還是廢話
Beautiful stories, one a day, some changes. Sweet words are still nonsense.
能說就說吧 兜彎轉角後誰亦曾經受傷驚怕
If you can speak, then speak. After winding turns and corners, who has been hurt and scared?
踏錯行差真的想要 能重拾信心就回話一聲好嗎
If I make a mistake and do something wrong, all I want is to regain your trust. Can you please say yes?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.