周柏豪 - 00:08:00 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 周柏豪 - 00:08:00 - Live




00:08:00 - Live
00:08:00 - Live
在犯人欄敘利亞將士突然回話
In the criminal column, Syrian soldiers suddenly replied
想參拜偶像便前來跪下
If you want to worship idols, kneel down
在鳳凰城二十個女僕白裙除下
In Phoenix City, twenty maids took off their white dresses
先知以聖物換來淫慾吧
Prophet, exchange your relics with lust
十萬人平壤郡裡帶著石頭刑具
One hundred thousand people in Pyongyang were carrying stone instruments of torture.
因一殼米飯便徐徐落淚
Because of a bowl of rice, he shed tears.
在地牢培育父愛奧地利人同睡
In the dungeon, fostering paternal love, Austrians slept together.
稀釋了愛恨問如何定罪
Diluted with love and hate, I asked how to make a judgment.
未預期被綁匪綁起 居然你還愛得起
I did not expect to be kidnapped and tied up. You still love me.
就漫遊在一刻生死 慘得過誰更可鄙
Just wandering at the moment of life and death, who is more miserable and despicable
我叫罪人 我也是神
My name is the sinner; I am also a god.
你以後要為我效勞 你以後要為我自豪
You will serve me in the future. You will be proud of me in the future.
怎麼怎麼割你鼻翼剃下眉毛 容顏仍然娟好
How, how can I cut off your nose and shave your eyebrows? Your face is still beautiful.
你以後要為我效勞 你以後要為我自豪
You will serve me in the future. You will be proud of me in the future.
只須只須替你預備半份仁慈 神壇仍然不倒
I only have to prepare half of the kindness for you. The altar is still standing.
你發誓要為我效勞
You swear to serve me.
(醫生醫生再次易服 要著住病人袍)
(Doctor, doctor, change your clothes again. You must wear a patient gown.)
畸胎根本都不恐怖 你要繼續效勞
Congenital deformities are not terrible at all. You must continue to serve.
你發誓要為我自豪
You swear to be proud of me.
(爸爸媽媽怕你學壞 要你摘下頭顱)
(Dad and mom are afraid that you will go bad. They want you to take off your head.)
轉一轉身嘔吐 回頭回來羨慕
Turn around and vomit, then look back and envy.
話我知你是 迫不得已
Tell me, you are forced.
在我虛弱時 還是極其在意
When I was weak, you still cared very much.
為我煎了藥 放於檯角
Boiled medicine for me and put it on the table.
在繁華鬧市 一角
In the bustling market, a corner
但我相信是 自幼這個公主
But I believe it is from childhood that this princess
受過的酷刑 不止一次
Suffered torture, not only once
誰在你內裡 栽種痛苦
Who planted the pain in you?
你講我知
Tell me.
受創也好 疲憊也好
Whether I am injured or tired
還是覺得 可以就待你好
I still feel that I can be good to you
共你也許 不算和諧共舞
Maybe it is not harmonious dance with you
總算捐了身軀給你抱擁
At least I donated my body for you to embrace
定價太早 如今愛若有若無
The price is too early. Now love is uncertain
期待最終 天地知道
Looking forward to the final day, heaven and earth know
凝望你淚眼 早已沒退路
Staring at your tearful eyes, there is no way back
才樂於相信這一套
Only then can I believe this set
若愛得不快樂 你放心找個人毒打
If you are not happy in love, rest assured to find someone to beat you up
若愛得很翳悶 我瞬即給你娛樂 拿手銬慢慢扣查
If love is very boring, I will give you entertainment in an instant. I will handcuff you slowly and check you.
若愛得不夠力 我血書污穢情話
If love is not enough, I will write bloody obscene love words.
如果這樣都不夠 我切出一斤愛 贖你這段童話
If even this is not enough, I will cut out a pound of love and redeem this fairy tale for you.
讓我參見吧 你的親友
Let me meet your relatives and friends.
就算階下囚 都可得救
Even if they are prisoners, they can be saved.
權利我還未有 只有顫抖
I don't have the right yet. I only tremble.
我知你忍不了
I know you can't help it.
別要放手 求別要遠走
Please don't let go of my hand; please don't leave me.
縫合我嘴 而不再問是與否
Sew my mouth and don't ask yes or no anymore.
問你太多 恐怕換來內疚
Asking you too much may lead to guilt.
世間只得你只得你
There is only you, only you in the world.
沒有更好 凌辱我更好
Nothing is better. It is better to insult me.
存在意思 天知道
The meaning of existence, heaven knows
凝望你流淚眼 先知道歪不歪曲都跟你終老
Staring at your tearful eyes, whether it is right or wrong, I will follow you to the end.
你以後要為我效勞 你以後要為我自豪
You will serve me in the future. You will be proud of me in the future.
怎麼怎麼割你鼻翼剃下眉毛 容顏仍然娟好
How, how can I cut off your nose and shave your eyebrows? Your face is still beautiful.
你以後要為我效勞 你以後要為我自豪
You will serve me in the future. You will be proud of me in the future.
只須只須替你預備半份仁慈 神壇仍然不倒
I only have to prepare half of the kindness for you. The altar is still standing.
你以後要為我效勞
You will serve me in the future.
(一天一天看你腐爛 爛肉跌在沿途)
(Watching you rot day by day, the rotten flesh falls along the way.)
你以後要為我效勞
You will serve me in the future.
(我叫罪人)
(My name is the sinner.)
你以後要為我效勞
You will serve me in the future.
(一天一天看你腐爛 爛肉跌在沿途)
(Watching you rot day by day, the rotten flesh falls along the way.)
你以後要為我效勞
You will serve me in the future.
(我也是神)
(I am also a god.)
你註定要為我效勞
You are destined to serve me.
(一天一天看你腐爛 爛肉跌在沿途)
(Watching you rot day by day, the rotten flesh falls along the way.)
(我也是神)(一天一天看你腐爛 爛肉跌在沿途)
(I am also a god.) (Watching you rot day by day, the rotten flesh falls along the way.)
活著如奴隸自會怨恨盡頭無路
Living like a slave will lead to endless resentment.
不必向我問路
You don't have to ask me for directions.





Авторы: Yong Chen, Shan He, Bing Ho


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.