姚莉 - 月下對口 (電影《桃花江》插曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 姚莉 - 月下對口 (電影《桃花江》插曲)




月下對口 (電影《桃花江》插曲)
Under the Moon's Light (Interlude from the Film "Peach Blossom River")
(女唱)天上的明月光呀,照在那窗兒外,
(Female sings) Moonlight in the sky, shines outside the window,
你不要費疑猜,窗裡人也沒有睡。
Don't ask questions, the person inside is not asleep.
我不是睡不穩呀,只因為你要來,
I'm not sleeping soundly, because you're coming,
守在那窗外靜等待,所以窗不開。
Waiting quietly outside the window, that's why I don't open it.
你不要費疑猜,窗裡人也沒有睡,
Don't ask questions, the person inside is not asleep,
守在那窗外靜等待,明白不明白。
Waiting quietly outside the window, do you understand?
(男唱)你生來好風采呀,像仙女下凡來,
(Male sings) You're beautiful, like a fairy descending from heaven,
人嬌美,歌輕脆,彷彿鶯聲傳花外。
Lovely and graceful, your voice like an oriole's song outside the flowers.
我聽了你歌唱呀,心花朶朶開,
Listening to you sing, my heart blooms with joy,
只希望和你長相偎,永遠不分開。
I only wish to be with you forever, inseparable.
你唱歌,我跟隨,一聽聽歌千百回,
You sing, I follow, listening to your songs a thousand times,
只希望和你長相偎,永遠不分開。
I only wish to be with you forever, inseparable.
(女唱)我是個農家女呀,缺少那好風采,
(Female sings) I'm a country girl, without your charm,
你讚美我慚愧,烏鴉難與鳳凰配,
Your praise embarrasses me, a crow cannot mate with a phoenix,
我只好鄉村待呀,永遠不離開。
I can only stay in the countryside, never leaving.
自己種花兒自己愛,等着花兒開,
I'll grow my own flowers and cherish them, waiting for them to bloom,
等花開,把花採,自己採花自己戴,
When the flowers bloom, I'll pick them, pick my own flowers to wear,
只能夠常在鄉村待,永遠不離開。
I can only stay in the countryside, never leaving.
(合唱)永遠不離開!
(Chorus) Never leaving!





Авторы: Yao Min


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.