姜育恆 - 最後一次等待 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 姜育恆 - 最後一次等待




最後一次等待
The Last Time Waiting
最後一次等待
The Last Time Waiting
你终於还是没来 虽然等到最後
You finally didn't come, though I waited till the end.
我也好像懂了你的心情
I think I understand your feelings.
於是开始在这小酒馆里
So I started drinking alone
独自地喝起酒来
in this small tavern.
然而尽管此刻 你来 或者不来
Though it makes no difference whether you come or not at this moment,
都无关等待
it doesn't matter anymore.
但是你终於没来
But you didn’t come after all.
我不免还是有些伤怀
I can't help but feel a little sad.
八年了吧 你还是你吗
Eight years have passed, are you still the same you?
说是想再看看你
I said I wanted to see you again.
其实只是想知道
Actually, I just wanted to know
你过得好吗 你快乐吗
how are you doing, are you happy.
因为你总是我这一生里
Because you will always be
最初的爱人
my first love.
下雨了 冬夜的雨
It's raining, the rain of a winter night.
听来就冷 还是再喝一杯吧
It sounds so cold. Maybe I'll have another drink.
但是入口的酒
But the wine that enters my mouth
却变成了往事
becomes the past,
一一地在我心头游走
wandering in my heart one by one.
那一年如果不分开
If we hadn’t separated that year,
不知道今天 我们是不是相爱
I wonder if we would still be in love today.
人生不能假设
Life cannot be assumed
也无法重来
and can't be repeated.
也许 也许这样的安排最好
Maybe, maybe this is the best arrangement.
夜深了 我也该走了
It’s late, I should go.
而曾经属於我们的青春
And the youth that once belonged to us,
也要离开
the hate, the love, must also leave
在你我的人生
in your and my life.
今夜的等待
Tonight’s wait
将是最後一次的等待
will be the last time I wait.
不来也好
It’s fine if you don’t come.
真的 不来也好...
Really, it’s fine if you don’t come...
真的 不来也好...
Really, it’s fine if you don’t come...
Mp3man
Mp3man





Авторы: Jiang Yu Heng, Chen Gui Zhu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.