曾沛慈 - Butterflies In My Stomach - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 曾沛慈 - Butterflies In My Stomach




Butterflies In My Stomach
Butterflies In My Stomach
小馬路 通往陌生國度
Dearest(darling/my love), a humble road leads to an unknown realm,
小馬路 有幾棵樹
It is lined with stately trees along its way,
我踏步 在和影子跳舞
As I walk, I dance with my shadow,
那一天 我們牽手踏步
Remembering the day we joined hands and journeyed together,
在小馬路 夢想一個旅途
On this humble road, we dreamt of adventures,
小馬路 我不服輸
I am determined to overcome any obstacle,
看塵土 在逆風飛舞
And watch the dust swirl in the wind,
如果和你 就不孤獨
If I am with you, I will never be alone.
送一杯咖啡 到你的手上
I offer you a cup of coffee,
加糖或不加 都是緊張
Whether you add sugar or not, my heart races,
心跳發著狂 臉紅不像話
My pulse pounds wildly, my face flushes,
如果你也想 給我一個方向
If you desire it, give me direction.
看塵土 在逆風飛舞
Watch the dust swirl in the wind,
如果有你 就不孤獨
If we are together, I will never be alone.
送一杯咖啡 到你的手上
I offer you a cup of coffee,
加糖或不加 都是堅強
Whether you add sugar or not, I will be strong,
心跳發著狂 臉紅不像話
My pulse pounds wildly, my face flushes,
如果你也想 給我一個方向
If you desire it, give me direction.
雙手穿過光 毛細孔在唱
Our hands intertwine, every pore sings,
在小馬路上 邊闖邊晃
As we wander and explore this humble road,
頭髮直又亮 眼神不慌張
Your hair shines, your eyes sparkle,
只因一路上 這一路上 你是方向
For you are my guiding light on this journey,
我擁抱著你 就算小路亂撞
I will hold you close, even if our path is uncertain.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.