梁漢文 - 纏綿遊戲 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 梁漢文 - 纏綿遊戲 - Live




纏綿遊戲 - Live
Tangle Game - Live
夜夜也沒有像這夜那麼靜
Every night is like this night so quiet
似聽見這顆心滴血聲
I hear my heart dripping blood
回味著你昨晚像惡夢似的話
Recalling your words last night like a nightmare
你給我的竟不是愛情
What you gave me is not love
是你說從來無人像我在做盡傻事
You said that no one has fools over like me
竟然仍然認真對這玩意
I still take this seriously
為何從前愛得極度容易
Why was it so easy to fall in love before?
將來和誰再講這段趣事
In the future, who will I tell these funny stories to?
纏綿遊戲過後 為何能捨得放手
After a tangle game, Why would we let go?
是定律或是愛不夠
Is it the law or not enough love?
告訴我這段纏綿遊戲過後
Tell me this tangle game, why is it?
為何情不可永久
Why is love uncertain?
是事實並沒有真愛 或跟本我未看透
Is it true that there is no true love, or that I do not see it through?
但覺得從前情人在世上並沒存在
But I feel that my past lover does not exist in the world.
多年來從未真正去被愛
Over the years, I have never truly been loved.
來來回回我只站在門外
I come back and forth outside the door.
一時糊塗你只當做意外
For a moment, you think it is only an accident.





Авторы: lin xi, sheng xun shen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.