Jody Chiang - 重逢高雄港 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Jody Chiang - 重逢高雄港




重逢高雄港
Reunion in Kaohsiung Harbor
重逢高雄港
Reunion in Kaohsiung Harbor
闽南语歌群: 93404358
Hokkien Song Group: 93404358
欢喜着船快要入港 心情招轻松
Excited as the ship is about to enter the port, my heart feels relaxed.
彼日港边送伊出航 已经过三冬
That day, I sent you off at the port. It has been three years.
今日接着情郎返来快乐的事项
Today, I'm waiting for my lover to return. How happy it is!
给阮心内乒乒乓乓吐出大气心跳弄
My heart beats like a drum, and I can't help but breathe deeply.
期待要见行船的人重逢高雄港
I'm looking forward to seeing the sailor at the reunion in Kaohsiung Harbor.
心爱的人可爱的人
My beloved, my dearest,
欢喜你船入港
I'm so glad your ship is entering the port.
黄昏天色渐渐变暗 心情愈葱葱
As dusk falls and the sky turns darker, my heart feels heavier.
为何看无心爱的人 害阮心茫茫
Why can't I see my beloved? I'm so worried.
明明讲伊今日船只一定要回航
You clearly said that your ship will return today.
多情海鸟啼啼叫叫替阮呼唤你一人
The seabirds are calling out, as if they are calling out to you for me.
着急要见行船的人重逢高雄港
I'm anxious to see the sailor at the reunion in Kaohsiung Harbor.
思慕的人难忘的人
My beloved, my unforgettable one,
期待你船入港
I'm waiting for your ship to enter the port.
已经看着心爱的人 伊的船入港
Now I see my beloved, his ship is entering the port.
天边月娘水底摇动 笑阮目睭红
The moon in the sky is shimmering on the water, making my eyes turn red.
呒惊海风波浪多大 今日无白等
I'm not afraid of the strong winds and waves, because today I'm not waiting in vain.
为你一人思思念念希望重温春宵梦
I've been thinking about you, hoping to relive our spring dream.
双手牵着行船的人重逢高雄港
I'm holding hands with the sailor at the reunion in Kaohsiung Harbor.
思念的人怀念的人
My beloved, my sweetheart,
欢喜你船入港
I'm so glad your ship is entering the port.





Авторы: 佚名


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.