羅力威 - 聽電台的人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 羅力威 - 聽電台的人




聽電台的人
Radio Listener
羅力威
Lawling Lui
聽電台的人
Radio Listener
無緣遇上她 然而聽過她那聲線吧
Without meeting her, I have heard her voice
徬徨洩氣的每晚 多得她安撫過嗎
Every night when I am lost and discouraged, did you comfort me?
柔情似細水 浮游到耳窩來使我安睡
Her gentle voice, like flowing water, floats into my ears and helps me sleep.
心醉的歌叫我像置身太虛
The intoxicating song makes me feel like I am in the void.
然而已過去不可再追
But it is in the past, never to be retrieved.
聽聽聲音 仍然能陶醉的每宵
Listening to her voice, I can still be intoxicated every night.
電話都關了 我未覺得無聊
I have turned off my phone, but I don't feel bored.
在那些需奮起的破曉 歡呼聲打氣是我需要
In the early morning when I need to work hard, her cheers and encouragement are what I need.
永遠想念 從前曾年少的昨天
I always miss the youthful days of the past.
熟悉的聲線 會為我化解冷漠的深宵 那些寂寥
Her familiar voice can dispel the coldness and loneliness of the deep night.
但這簡單快樂也許 在這天都喪失了
But this simple happiness may be lost today.
遺忘了唱機 從前那愛歌如今已貶值
I have forgotten the record player, and my favorite songs are now worthless.
當社會改變快沒法可喘息
As society changes rapidly, I can't breathe.
隨時也要試新鮮刺激
I need to try new and exciting things at all times.
聽聽聲音 仍然能陶醉的每宵
Listening to her voice, I can still be intoxicated every night.
電話都關了 我未覺得無聊
I have turned off my phone, but I don't feel bored.
在那些需奮起的破曉 歡呼聲打氣是我需要
In the early morning when I need to work hard, her cheers and encouragement are what I need.
永遠想念 從前曾年少的昨天
I always miss the youthful days of the past.
熟悉的聲線 送贈我慰解每夜也不少 帶走寂寥
Her familiar voice brings me comfort every night and takes away my loneliness.
但這簡單快樂也許 大眾都不再知曉
But this simple happiness may not be known to people anymore.
想起當天 隨時能陶醉的每天
Thinking about those days, I could be intoxicated every day.
電話都熄了 也未覺得無聊
I would turn off my phone, but I didn't feel bored.
步履都彷似輕鬆半點 催迫的工作全忘掉了
My steps seemed lighter and I forgot about my urgent work.
天真得可笑當天年紀太小
It's ridiculous to be so innocent when I was young.
沒多少需要 有玩意太少快樂卻不少 你可明暸
I didn't need much, there were few toys but a lot of happiness. Do you understand?
但這簡單快樂也許 大眾都不再需要
But this simple happiness may not be needed by people anymore.





Авторы: Jun Yi Li, Li Wei Luo


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.