陳乃榮 - 其實你並不需要我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳乃榮 - 其實你並不需要我




其實你並不需要我
You Don't Really Need Me
天黑了 又亮了
The sky has darkened and illuminated again,
仿佛你 从没来过
As if you had never come.
逞强完 又脆弱了
I act tough and then I'm vulnerable,
我犯了不该犯的 过错
I've made mistakes I shouldn't have.
心知肚明 这是我写下的悲剧
I know in my heart that this is a tragedy I've created,
要有多痛 才如此不知羞耻
How much pain must I feel to be so shameless?
其实你 并不是真的那么需要我
The truth is, you don't really need me,
就算是我懦弱 才这么说
Even if it's just me being a coward for saying so.
做完梦却发现 不快乐
I wake up from my dreams and I'm not happy,
不断舔舐伤口
Constantly licking my wounds.
也不是真的 那么依赖着你
It's not like I really depend on you either,
重复男人会说的 烂理由
Repeating those pathetic excuses that men make.
只想要再找回心中的 唯一
I just want to find the one thing in my heart,
爱呢 爱吗 爱了
Love, do I love you? I do,
陪我 给我 请施舍我
Be with me, give yourself to me, please,
我打碎的 有人能帮我
Can someone help me fix what I've broken?
爱吗
Do you love me?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.