Jay Chou - 四面楚歌 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

四面楚歌 - Jay ChouÜbersetzung ins Englische




四面楚歌
Besieged From All Sides
我的生活像 拍了一齣戲
My life is like a movie being filmed,
有超多導演跟編劇 只說了台詞一句
With countless directors and screenwriters, each giving me a single line.
而他們配了八百個語氣 操控著我的情緒
But they dub it with eight hundred different tones, manipulating my emotions.
那根本不是我的口氣 想讓觀眾看好戲
That's not how I talk at all, darling, they just want to put on a good show for the audience.
最後的目的 還不是在促進收視率
Their ultimate goal is just to boost those ratings, sweetheart.
我不知道我有沒有勇氣 拆下他們的面具
I don't know if I have the courage to tear off their masks.
我只知道好像認真的男人最美麗
I just know a serious man looks his best, don't you think?
會不會一直演下去 到他們滿意
Will this performance continue until they're satisfied, I wonder?
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我不可能再回頭
Oh oh, there's no turning back now, my dear.
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我只能一直往前走
Oh oh, I can only keep moving forward.
我在回家路上 看到路標指著演藝圈
On my way home, I saw a road sign pointing to "Showbiz".
如果選擇往前走 我就必須強壯
If I choose to go forward, I have to be strong, right?
走著走著 莫名其妙 衝出來好幾隻狗
Walking along, out of nowhere, several dogs rush out.
我心想我什麼時候認養這麼多隻狗
I wonder when I adopted so many dogs.
他們咬著蘋果 手裡拿著長鏡頭
They're biting apples, holding long lenses in their paws.
好像要對著我訴說什麼 陰謀
As if they want to tell me some kind of conspiracy.
會說話的狗 牠說牠是為了狗週刊
A talking dog says it's working for the tabloids, sweetheart.
看能不能拍我 多換幾根骨頭
Seeing if it can snap a photo of me to earn a few more bones.
如果傷害我是你的天性
If hurting me is your nature, honey,
那憐憫是我的座右銘 (狗狗狗狗)
Then pity is my motto (Woof woof).
需要我照亮你回家的路
If you need me to light your way home,
那我會送你們手電筒 (狗狗狗狗)
Then I'll give you flashlights (Woof woof).
我告訴他們 八卦是會過去的
I tell them gossip fades, you know?
新聞是一時的 生活是永久的
News is temporary, life is permanent.
音樂是會留下來的 我幫牠們寫了歌
Music will remain, so I wrote a song for them.
因為我沒寫過保育動物之類的歌
Because I've never written a song about endangered species, my love.
我始終還是我 誰都改變不了我
I'm still me, no one can change me.
雖然我知道很多弓箭手 想射下往上爬的我
Though I know many archers want to shoot me down as I climb.
當我到了山頂上頭 誰都傷不了我
When I reach the summit, no one can hurt me.
這些弓箭手 辛苦了你們提筆的手
To these archers, your writing hands must be tired.
我還是會把你們當朋友
I'll still consider you friends.
因為我知道 這是你們大家的工作
Because I know this is your job, after all.
加油 咬著蘋果的狗
Keep it up, apple-biting dogs.
雖然不是我的對手 還是可以成為我的狗
Even though you're not my rivals, you can still be my dogs.
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我不可能再回頭
Oh oh, there's no turning back now.
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我只能一直往前走
Oh oh, I can only keep moving forward.
뒤에 따라오는 개들이 있나?
Why are these dogs following me?
남의 인생 사고 파는 파파라치 차마 필요없다 없다
Paparazzi buying and selling other people's lives, absolutely unnecessary.
노래 끝나기 전에 내가 병원에 보내줄까? 말까?
Should I send them to the hospital before this song ends?
점점 사라지는 나의 프라이버시로부터
From my disappearing privacy
피해받은 나의 패밀리이제는 멈춰
My family has been hurt, now stop
그만하고 꺼져버려줘요
Just stop and go away
마음대로 맘대로 살고 싶어요
I want to live my life as I please
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我不可能再回頭
Oh oh, there's no turning back now.
啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la
哦哦 我只能一直往前走
Oh oh, I can only keep moving forward.
深怕沒有了新聞 才學會開車 來跟蹤別人
Afraid of no news, learned to drive to follow others
哦哦 為了什麼 哦哦 為了骨頭
Oh oh, for what? Oh oh, for bones
偷窺別人的生活 自以為偵探 看太多柯南
Peeping into other people's lives, thinking they're detectives, watched too much Conan
哦哦 拍了什麼 哦哦 什麼都沒有
Oh oh, what did you film? Oh oh, nothing at all





Autoren: 词曲:周杰伦

Jay Chou - 11月的蕭邦
Album
11月的蕭邦
Veröffentlichungsdatum
11-11-2005



Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.