Denise Ho - 幽默感 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

幽默感 - 何韻詩Übersetzung ins Englische




幽默感
Sense of Humor
在最壞最壞那日 遇最壞最壞那事
On the worst, worst day, encountering the worst, worst thing,
是它讓生命不用壞到底
It's what keeps life from completely falling apart.
在最悶最悶那刻 陪最悶最悶那位
In the dullest, dullest moment, accompanying the dullest, dullest one,
是這段配樂 托起一切
It's this soundtrack that holds everything up.
還未領略 絕招的真諦
Haven't grasped the true meaning of this trick yet?
現在就來具體
Let's get specific now.
在假日裡沒節目 電腦又發現中毒
On a holiday with nothing to do, and the computer's got a virus,
換衣服出外 身段又發福
Changing clothes to go out, and you've gained weight,
下雨避進郵政局 又見舊愛人殺出
Taking shelter from the rain in the post office, and your old flame appears,
而你頭髮上有餅乾碎
And you have cookie crumbs in your hair.
霉運繼續來 若果不反對
Bad luck continues, if you don't mind,
現在是時候哭 或另尋下臺路 不哭
Now's the time to cry, or find another way out. Don't cry.
當你步行在那漫天槍炮下
When you're walking under a sky full of gunfire,
當你昨日抱著的跟了他
When the one you held yesterday is with him now,
當你造型受到大眾的責罵
When your style is criticized by the public,
即管講笑話 就劃圓稜角吧
Just tell a joke, smooth out the rough edges.
讓事情漫畫化 矛盾地笑一下
Turn things into a cartoon, laugh paradoxically.
在最壞最壞那日 遇最壞最壞那事
On the worst, worst day, encountering the worst, worst thing,
像失業之日 車又撞了燈
Like the day you lose your job, and your car crashes into a lamppost,
在最悶最悶那刻 陪最悶最悶那位
In the dullest, dullest moment, accompanying the dullest, dullest one,
連那人也嫌你不吸引
Even that person finds you unattractive.
危難拍著門 若果躲不了
Danger is knocking at the door, if you can't hide,
就迎著 極殘酷一生 自行落調味品
Then face this extremely cruel life, season it yourself.
當你步行在那漫天槍炮下
When you're walking under a sky full of gunfire,
當你昨日抱著的跟了他
When the one you held yesterday is with him now,
當你造型受到大眾的責罵
When your style is criticized by the public,
急於抓撮沙往上爬
Eagerly grasping at straws to climb up,
就劃圓稜角吧 由事情漫畫化
Just smooth out the rough edges, turn things into a cartoon,
矛盾地笑一下 會自嘲嗎
Laugh paradoxically. Can you laugh at yourself?
為何為何運程極差 問為何運程極差
Why, why is my luck so bad? Asking why my luck is so bad,
實在條問題 問得都算肉麻
This question is really quite corny.
自豪地承認它 在臺上談論它
Proudly admit it, talk about it on stage,
用遺憾提煉出搞笑吧
Refine humor from regret.
情願怕它 還是笑它
Would you rather fear it, or laugh at it?
當你運程壞到箭咀都向下
When your luck is so bad that the arrow only points down,
可以借力製造一批笑話
You can use it to create a batch of jokes.
起碼別人願意話你風趣吧
At least others will be willing to call you witty,
捐出安慰加送熱茶
Donate comfort and offer hot tea.
當你被評力作在水準以下
When your masterpiece is rated below average,
當你揹著個負資產養家
When you're carrying a negative asset to support your family,
當你未籌大志就已衰老吧
When you're getting old before achieving your ambitions,
不必抓撮沙往上爬
No need to grasp at straws to climb up.
能學成諧趣吧 能學成滑稽嗎
Can you learn to be humorous? Can you learn to be funny?
惆悵未算可怕 用笑就笑走它
Melancholy isn't that scary, laugh it away with laughter.
別自尋煩惱吧 讓事情漫畫化
Don't worry yourself, turn things into a cartoon,
來蓋著那傷疤
To cover up that scar.





Autoren: Wy Man Wong, Denise Wan See Ho


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.