劉德華 - 母親 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

母親 - 劉德華Übersetzung ins Englische




母親
Mother
床前明月光 懷念這故鄉
Moonlight in front of my bed, I miss my hometown so.
五千年的記憶 永久不遺忘
Five thousand years of memories, never to be forgotten, you know.
黃河 長江 這是我們的地方
The Yellow River, the Yangtze, this is our place, our land.
有想像 有希望 有夢想
With imagination, with hope, with dreams we stand.
有根的花才能可以吐露這芬芳
Only a rooted flower can release its sweet fragrance, my dear.
有母親的孩子才能茁壯的成長
Only a child with a mother can grow strong, year after year.
十三億雙眼睛擁有同一個渴望
Thirteen hundred million eyes, share one burning desire, it's clear.
奇蹟不再是一個夢想
Miracles are no longer just a dream, they're here.
新的中國有新的力量
A new China has a new strength, my love, don't fear.
長城萬里長 環抱這希望
The Great Wall, stretching for miles, embraces this hope we hold tight.
一種新的步伐創造不尋常
A new pace creates the extraordinary, shining bright.
不心慌 不驚慌 就是跌倒受了傷
No panic, no alarm, even if we fall and are hurt, it's alright.
都相信 你也在我身旁
I believe you're always by my side, day and night.
我要世界看到不一樣
I want the world to see a different view, a different light.
刻骨銘心永不忘
Etched in my heart, never to forget, with all my might.
中國以往 現在 未來一樣強
China's past, present, and future, equally strong, shining so bright.
有根的花才能可以吐露這芬芳
Only a rooted flower can release its sweet fragrance, so true.
有母親的孩子才能茁壯的成長
Only a child with a mother can grow strong, me and you.
十三億雙眼睛擁有同一個渴望
Thirteen hundred million eyes, share one burning desire, it's through.
奇蹟不再是一個空想
Miracles are no longer just a fantasy, they're coming true.
新的中國有新的力量
A new China has a new strength, forever with you.





Autoren: Tak Wah Lau, Le Cheng Wu


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.