Ada Zhuang - 回頭草 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

回頭草 - 莊心妍Übersetzung ins Englische




回頭草
Grass by the Roadside
若要走不要回頭臨行交出記掛
If you must leave, don't look back, turn around and give up your worries,
甚至加點 冷酷扶助我的瀟灑可以嗎
Perhaps even add some coldness, to help me be heartless, okay?
覓愛之路 我是朝著前方的駿馬
On the road to finding love, I'm a galloping horse facing forward,
是你覆舌 暗地遊歷我心偷偷關愛他
It's you who talks sweetly, sneaking through my heart, secretly caring for him
花心總會有代價 陳述你當天空口說的話
A fickle heart always has a price, you must pay for the empty words you spoke into the sky,
如反口想離題 讓你羞家
If you break your promise and want to change the subject, I'll make you ashamed
離開我遠一點 再遠一點 芳心都給汙染
Leave me alone, a little further, a little further, my heart has been tainted
日後偶爾失眠 別半夜發癲 我謝絕來電
If you can't sleep occasionally in the future, don't go crazy in the middle of the night, I won't answer your calls
男人愛上新鮮 再記當天 望女人伸出的指尖
Men love new things, remember that day, look at the woman's outstretched fingertips,
你還是有智商 收起你瘋癲
You still have some common sense, stop your madness,
遇到一刻 我著迷靈魂都想放肆
For a moment, I was fascinated and my soul wanted to be reckless,
伴你傾心 痛敘全是你的坎坷戀愛史
With you, heart to heart, painfully narrating your bumpy love history
讓我感動 看著來自眼睛的愛意
Let me be touched, looking at the love in your eyes,
論到跟他 故事如像告解想終止到此
When it comes to your story with him, it's like a confession, I want to end it here.
疏忽總會有代價 迷住那一刻很想聽的話
Carelessness always has a price, those are the words I wanted to hear at that moment,
如天真的孩童 遇上專家
Like a naive child, meeting an expert,
離開我遠一點 再遠一點 芳心都給汙染
Leave me alone, a little further, a little further, my heart has been tainted
日後偶爾失眠 別半夜發癲 我謝絕來電
If you can't sleep occasionally in the future, don't go crazy in the middle of the night, I won't answer your calls
男人愛上新鮮 再記當天 望女人伸出的指尖
Men love new things, remember that day, look at the woman's outstretched fingertips,
你還是有智商 收起你瘋癲
You still have some common sense, stop your madness,
從此你要失蹤 我變輕鬆 輕鬆撫摸傷痛
From now on, you must disappear, I'll be relaxed, relaxed, and I'll touch my pain
預備了抱枕熊 若掛念抱擁 我物盡其用
I've prepared a teddy bear, if I miss your embrace, I'll use it to my advantage
談戀愛要輕鬆 愛要精忠 是終於知道了輕重
Love should be easy, love should be loyal, I've finally learned what's important.
暗來明往攝空 沾汙了初衷
The secret affair between us was in vain, it only sullied my original intention.





Autoren: 双喜明, 蔡曉恩


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.