Beyond - 新天地 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

新天地 - BeyondÜbersetzung ins Englische




新天地
New World
黑色煙霧彌漫路上 迷迷糊中失了去向
Black smoke fills the streets, lost in the haze, I search for you.
身邊湧現如夢幻象 猶如神話般那世界
Dreamlike illusions surge around me, a mythical world unfolds before my eyes, just for you.
怪鳥滿天象在呼喚 已變了新天地
Strange birds fill the sky, their calls beckoning, to a new world, my love.
燈影街道人在蕩漾 人人平添可愛笑臉
Lights dance on the streets, happy smiles grace every face, I see yours in each.
高呼歡樂和睦共在 和平傳飄這個世界
Cries of joy, harmony prevails, peace spreads throughout this world, our world.
怪鳥滿天象在呼喚 已變了新天地
Strange birds fill the sky, their calls beckoning, to a new world, just you and I.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, together.
Ah, ah
此刻生命全屬我
In this moment, life is ours, my darling.
空中躺著流淚石像 從前曾想改變事態
Weeping stone statues lie in the sky, remnants of a time I yearned to change, for us.
知否今日人類動蕩 如同雲風消散遠去
Do you know? Today, human turmoil dissipates like clouds and wind, far away.
怪鳥滿天象在呼喚 已變了新天地
Strange birds fill the sky, their calls beckoning, to a new world, our haven.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, always.
Ah, ah
此刻生命全屬我
In this moment, life is ours, my love.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, forever.
Ah, ah
此刻生命全屬我
In this moment, life is ours, my beautiful.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, truly.
Ah, ah
此刻生命全屬我
In this moment, life is ours, my sweetheart.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, completely.
Ah, ah
此刻生命全屬我
In this moment, life is ours, my precious.
Ah, ah
手執歡樂沈著醉
Hand in hand, joyously intoxicated, eternally.





Autoren: Ka Kui Wong


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.