LÜCY - 你那裡是什麼天氣? - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

你那裡是什麼天氣? - LÜCYÜbersetzung ins Englische




你那裡是什麼天氣?
What's the Weather Like Where You Are?
你那裡是什麼天氣?
What's the weather like where you are?
抬起頭有沒有烏雲?
Look up, are there any dark clouds?
這裡在下雨
It's raining here.
別把我叫醒
Don't wake me up.
你說過的話都有在聽
I've been listening to everything you've said.
能想到的也只能是你
All I can think about is you.
等天空放晴
Wait until the sky clears,
再把我叫醒 whoa, yeah
Then wake me up whoa, yeah.
夢裡面是什麼天氣?
What's the weather like in my dreams?
一路上有沒有風景?
Is there any scenery along the way?
快說給我聽
Tell me quickly,
我還在等你
I'm still waiting for you.
快走進眼前的森林
Quickly walk into the forest ahead.
如果是惡夢 他總會醒
If it's a nightmare, it will always end.
別忘記呼吸
Don't forget to breathe.
這場雨會停 whoa, yeah
This rain will stop whoa, yeah.
一顆顆的流星在腦海飛過
Shooting stars fly through my mind,
卻從沒有再我的眼前出現過
But they never appear before my eyes.
淋了一身雨之後往哪走
After being drenched in the rain, where do I go
才不會讓失落淹過胸口?
So that loss doesn't overwhelm my heart?
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La, la-la-la, la-la-la-la
今天的雨下的很溫柔
Today's rain is falling gently.
再陪我去走一走
Walk with me a little longer.
昨夜的風又吹進了心中
Last night's wind blew into my heart again,
過了一朽還在逗留
Lingering even after it's passed.
今天的雨下的很溫柔
Today's rain is falling gently.
再陪我去走一走
Walk with me a little longer.
昨夜的風又吹進了心中
Last night's wind blew into my heart again,
過了一朽還在逗留
Lingering even after it's passed.
關於你的回憶在腦海飛過
Memories of you fly through my mind,
卻從沒有再我的身邊出現過
But you never appear by my side again.
淋了一身雨之後往哪走
After being drenched in the rain, where do I go
才不會讓失望淹過胸口?
So that disappointment doesn't overwhelm my heart?





Autoren: Déjà Fu, Lucy


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.