Mr. - Wu Wei Zai Jia - Live - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Wu Wei Zai Jia - Live - Mr.Übersetzung ins Englische




Wu Wei Zai Jia - Live
Wu Wei Zai Jia - Live
說話沒半句安靜像廢墟
There's not a single quiet word, I'm speechless as if in ruins
對望著兩眼心中牽掛又是誰
We gaze into each other's eyes, hearts yearning for something
怎敲破問號
How can I break the question mark?
冷漠在佔據煙幕下寄居
Indifference reigns supreme, dwelling beneath a cloak of smoke
卻又是愛侶如同工作實太累
Yet here we are, lovers, as exhausted as if we were working
分手只差一聲半句
We're one half-sentence away from breaking up
太大意嗎揭露了他存在
Were you so careless to reveal his existence?
你在意嗎缺席了我一個
Do you care that you forgot about me?
演一對啞巴結束這戲假
Let's play a pair of mutes and end this charade
讓我來相信吧
Let me believe it
演不到戲嗎說一個笑話
Can't you even act? Tell me a joke
無謂再假
There's no point in pretending anymore
結束那笑話結束那戲假
End this joke, this charade
別再重複廢話
Don't repeat the same old nonsense
討不夠厭嗎口不對心
Aren't you tired of saying one thing and meaning another?
放過我吧
Let me go
可惜故事劇情留下怨恨
Sadly, our story has left behind a trail of resentment
未能毅然斷送傷痕好夢被分化
We couldn't bring ourselves to sever the bond, and now our dreams are shattered
這齣煽情舊文藝戲無謂再上畫
This sensational, old-fashioned drama is not worth repeating
由你自製真假
You choose what's real and what's not
演一對啞巴結束這戲假
Let's play a pair of mutes and end this charade
讓我來相信吧
Let me believe it
演不到戲嗎痛哭半天
Can't you even act? Cry your heart out, at least
無謂再假
There's no point in pretending anymore
放低這個他放低你我他
Let go of him, of me, of us
別再重複笑話
Don't repeat the same old joke
放開我好嗎口不對心
Let me go, please, even if it means saying one thing and meaning another
逃生有用嗎
Can I even escape?
笑聲變冷清怕太靜才引發劇情
The laughter has turned cold, but I fear the silence more, for it will only worsen the drama





Autoren: Chi Huen Tom To, Kin Men Dash Tam, Chak Yan Ronny Lay, Chi Lum Alan Po, Kit Ming Quincy Aka Mj Tam


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.