S.H.E - Without you - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Without you - S.H.EÜbersetzung ins Englische




Without you
Without you
朋友聚會吵鬧的快樂
Friends' merry get-togethers
在她們離開以後 變稀薄
Become insignificant after they leave
走路回家 回像山洞的窩
Walking home, I feel like I am returning to a cave dwelling.
突然渴望有人 能來接我
I suddenly wish that someone can come collect me
泡著熱水在浴室賴著
I linger in the bathroom, soaking in hot water
思念卻也被滾燙冒煙了
Yet my memory of you still steams up, scalding
最後的簡訊 看到能背了
I can recite your last message by heart
多久沒有在聯絡 一想還是痛
It has been a while since we were in contact, and I still ache at the thought of you
少了一個人寵愛我 朋友的愛 成分就是不同
Without you to宠 me, the love from my friends feels different.
最難過 是笑著面對被羨慕自由
Smiling in the face of others' envy of my freedom is my greatest difficulty
練很久的成熟 也快遮掩不住 寂寞
My years of training in maturity are beginning to fail in concealing my loneliness
媽媽在電話裡掛念我
My mother yearns for me over the phone
上次欲言又止她還記得
She still remembers the time I hesitated to speak
喜歡裝沒事 其實最累了
I like to pretend that everything is fine, but it is actually the most tiring
但我清楚很多事 哭了也沒用
But I understand that there are many things crying cannot change
少了一個人擁抱我 那種擁抱 能夠忘了所有
Without you to embrace me, that kind of hug that can make me forget everything
兩個人 就算下雪後赤腳逆著風
Together, even if we walk barefoot in snow and against the wind
也不覺得冰凍 還笑得比陽光熾熱 YA
We wouldn't feel the cold, but smile warmer than the sun, yes
少了 一個人懂得我
Without you, there is no one to truly understand me
我倔強又脆弱 不記仇 溫柔原諒我情緒太波動
I am stubborn and vulnerable, yet not resentful. Please be gentle as you forgive my volatile mood.
用淚光捨不得 融化我累積的 寂寞 我的寂寞
I refuse to shed tears that will melt away my accumulated loneliness, my loneliness. Sigh
HA HO很固執 無條件愛我 從來沒變過
HA HO, you are so stubborn, and your unconditional love for me has never changed
在大吵的時候 會抱著我沉默 不動
During our worst arguments, you would hold me silent and unmoving.





Autoren: Kenneth Karlin, Francisco Bautista, Carsten Schack, Alex Cantrall


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.