Sodagreen - My Accusation of a Crazy Killer - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

My Accusation of a Crazy Killer - SodagreenÜbersetzung ins Englische




My Accusation of a Crazy Killer
My Accusation of a Crazy Killer
後悔呢?一個大惡人,為巨大孤獨所醉昏。
Do you regret being a great villain, drunken by immense loneliness?
是陷害呢?說到了尼采,你卻問你踩了什麼?
Were you framed? You mentioned Nietzsche, but you asked what you stepped on?
是報復呢?一個平庸人,暴力遠比藝術單純。
Was it revenge? A mediocre man, violence is much more straight forward than art.
唉,再來一次你會這麼做?
Oh, if you could do it again, would you do it this way?
你真的成為你自己了嗎?
Have you truly become yourself?
荒塚飾粉,皈依邪惡
The desolate grave is decorated with powder, converting to evil;
這曠古的最血腥之歌。
This is the bloodiest song in history.
會改呢?當所有狂熱,被大魚吞下了又吐。
Will you change? When all the fervor is swallowed by a big fish and then vomited out.
是背叛呢?以超人之名,去神話了所有殺戮。
Is it betrayal? In the name of the Superman, you mythologize all killings.
是痛苦呢?做了假上帝,殺人不眨眼的茹素。
Is it suffering? Pretending to be a false God, killing without blinking and being a vegetarian.
若再來一次你會怎麼做?
If you could do it again, what would you do?
慾望只勾起更多慾望嗎?
Does desire only arouse more desire?
是狼是豹是獅還是血蛭?
Are you a wolf, a leopard, a lion, or a bloodthirsty leech?
你的阿修羅就算熄滅了。
Even your Asura has been extinguished.
沉淪於斯,罪過生根;
Sinking into this, sins take root;
這曠古的最唾棄之歌。
This is the most despised song in history.
...
...
滅絕一切的亢奮,
The excitement that annihilates everything,
結果滅絕了自身。
Ends up annihilating itself.
冰入沒有星星的夜空,
The ice falls into the starless night sky,
無休止的征服已告終,
The endless conquest has come to an end,
手冊裡的教條燒成末,
The doctrines in the manual are burnt to ashes,
婚姻和遺囑同時啟動。
Marriage and wills are activated at the same time.
荒塚飾粉,皈依邪惡;
The desolate grave is decorated with powder, converting to evil;
這曠古的最仇恨之歌。
This is the most hateful song in history.
沉淪於斯,罪過生根;
Sinking into this, sins take root;
這曠古的最毀滅之歌。
This is the most destructive song in history.





Autoren: Qing Feng Wu


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.