YUTA - 花花 (feat. Apple 凌雪怡) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

花花 (feat. Apple 凌雪怡) - YUTAÜbersetzung ins Englische




花花 (feat. Apple 凌雪怡)
Flowers (feat. Apple Ling Xueyi)
Flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers
連續五次表白 (lemon ah, lemon ah, lemon na-na)
Five confessions in a row (lemon ah, lemon ah, lemon na-na)
連續五次失敗 (青柠 ah 青柠 ah 青柠 ah-ah)
Five rejections in a row (lime ah, lime ah, lime ah-ah)
同伴說請保重
My friends say, "Take care of yourself"
含着笑即使食檸檬
Smiling even though I'm getting turned down
亦是必經的副作用
It's just an unavoidable side effect
預算不會耗盡為你盡情加
My budget won't run out, I'll keep adding to it for you
而耐性不會耗盡為你盡情花
And my patience won't run out, I'll keep spending it on you
奇差的缺憾慢慢強化 誠懇可靠亦未認同嗎?
Slowly strengthening my weaknesses, sincerity and reliability still not enough?
何解給你話差 仍待我調查
Why do you say I'm lacking, lacking, lacking? I'm still investigating
回答第六次不好嗎?
Won't you say yes this sixth time?
原來今次只欠花
It turns out all I'm missing are flowers, flowers, flowers
先再莊重約你嗎?
Shall I ask you out again, formally?
浪漫就似感覺冒了芽
Romance is like a budding feeling
今日正式開始嗎?
Is this officially the beginning?
原來亦唯獨欠花
It turns out all I needed were flowers, flowers, flowers
能覓尋幸福只需敲門
Happiness can be found with just a knock on the door
問收花的人:「在嗎?」
Asking the one who receives the flowers, "Are you there?"
「喂呀, 你有冇聽人生遊戲架」
"Hey, have you ever played the game of life?"
「跑車金錶貴酒全無需要」
"Sports cars, gold watches, expensive wine, none of that is necessary"
「我都唔缺錢 我淨系要」
"I don't need money, all I need is"
Flowers, flowers, flowers (la-la-la)
Flowers, flowers, flowers (la-la-la)
無特殊日子不管花期
No special occasion needed, regardless of the blooming season
訂好鮮花來贈你
I'll order fresh flowers to give to you
連夜去學插花親手打理
Staying up all night learning flower arranging, taking care of them myself
明日約會藏好驚喜給你
Hiding a surprise for you for tomorrow's date
排練對鏡子表白 能流利似演講吧
Practicing my confession in the mirror, hoping it'll flow smoothly like a speech
重覆 賣力的修飾每句話 (ai-ya)
Repeating, diligently polishing every word (ai-ya)
但你竟看似是仍然未動容嗎?
But you still seem unmoved?
讓我加倍努力維持形象優雅
Let me double my efforts to maintain a graceful image
愚蠢的我亦尚未明嗎? 無非想我又換造型嗎?
Don't I understand yet, foolish me? Do you just want me to change my look again?
模仿一百位他 難及我開口真心的送花花
Imitating a hundred other guys, they, they, they, can't compare to me sincerely giving you flowers
回答第六次不好嗎?
Won't you say yes this sixth time?
原來今次只要花
It turns out all I need are flowers, flowers, flowers
今次莊重答我嗎?
Will you answer me formally this time?
浪漫就似感覺在發芽
Romance is like a budding feeling
一千種可能送給她
A thousand possibilities to give to you
原來亦唯獨要花
It turns out all I needed were flowers, flowers, flowers
能覓尋幸福只需敲門
Happiness can be found with just a knock on the door
問收花的人:「在嗎?」
Asking the one who receives the flowers, "Are you there?"
愛直接 愛得簡單
Love directly, love simply
玫瑰鮮花
Roses and flowers
然後門外輕輕的敲門
Then a gentle knock on the door
路即使迂迴但啱
Even if the road is winding, it's right





Autoren: Zhong Xi Zhao, Pei Ying Wu


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.