何韻詩 - 美麗新香港 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

美麗新香港 - 何韻詩Übersetzung ins Englische




美麗新香港
Beautiful New Hong Kong
自你決定要走以後
Ever since you decided to leave,
沒人知我有多難受
No one knows how much I'm hurting.
再沒勇氣在派對逗留
I no longer have the courage to linger at parties,
碰見朋友不敢問候
I don't dare to greet my friends.
自你遠去不再回頭
Ever since you left and never looked back,
青山綠水不再依舊
The green hills and waters are no longer the same.
再沒有早起身的理由
I no longer have a reason to wake up early,
再沒可安睡的枕頭
Nor a pillow I can rest my head on.
這世界只有一種鄉愁
There is only one kind of homesickness in this world,
就是你不在身邊的時候
It's when you're not by my side.
這香港已不是我的地頭
This Hong Kong is no longer my home,
就當我在外地旅遊
I might as well be traveling abroad.
自美夢再不可尋求
Ever since beautiful dreams are no longer attainable,
我便學會清風兩袖
I have learned to let go of all my burdens.
命運要令我學識奮鬥
Fate wants me to learn to fight,
但我只懂得荒謬
But all I know is absurdity.
這世界只有一種鄉愁
There is only one kind of homesickness in this world,
是你不在身邊的時候
It's when you're not by my side.
這香港已不是我的地頭
This Hong Kong is no longer my home,
就當我在外地飄流
I might as well be adrift in a foreign land.
我知已走到盡頭
I know I've reached my end,
為何還要擔憂
Why should I worry?
這世界也不是我的地頭
This world is no longer my home,
就當我在宇宙飄流
I might as well be drifting through space.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.