王菲 - 你在終點等我 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

你在終點等我 - 王菲Übersetzung ins Englische




你在終點等我
You're Waiting for Me at the End
你眉頭開了 所以我笑了
Your brow was furrowed, so I laughed
你眼睛紅了 我的天灰了
Your eyes were red, my sky turned gray
呵天曉得 既然說
Oh, who knows
你快樂 於是我快樂
You were happy, so I was happy
玫瑰都開了 我還想怎麼呢
The roses have bloomed, what more could I ask for
求之不得 求不得
I couldn't hope for it, I couldn't have it
天造地設一樣的難得 喜怒和哀樂
A perfect match, a rare find
有我來重蹈你覆徹
I'll follow your path through joy and sorrow
LA LA LA .
LA LA LA .
LA LA LA .
LA LA LA .
你頭髮濕了 所以我熱了
Your hair was wet, so I felt warm
你覺的累了 所以我睡了
When you felt tired, I fell asleep
天曉得 不問為什麼 心安理得
Who knows why





Autoren: Michio Yamagami, Yao Ruo Long, 井上忠夫, 山上路夫, 陳小霞


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.