陳昇 - 塔裡的男孩 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

塔裡的男孩 - 陳昇Übersetzung ins Englische




塔裡的男孩
Boy in the Tower
在草原上的小孩說那人瘋啦 說有天使要回來
The young boy on the plains said the man was crazy And said an angel was coming back
你問他回來又怎樣 說野菊花要綻放
You asked him what good that would do And he said the daisies would bloom
他自言自語走向路的盡頭 而那裡只有風吹過
He wandered towards the road’s end muttering to himself And all that was there was the wind
千萬不要問我是誰呀 是海邊的野菊花
Oh, don’t ask me who I am The wild daisy of the seashore
白色的野菊花 是否有白色的夢
Oh, white daisy, Do you have white dreams?
無色的淚痕 誰也無法說得清楚
Oh, colorless teardrops, No one can tell for sure
原來你是塔裡的男孩 守著回憶守著孤獨
So you’re the boy in the tower, Guarded by memories and loneliness
原來以為已經要解脫 卻在遺忘前夢見了他
I thought I was free at last, But I dreamt of him before I could forget
我想我也許跟他一樣也瘋啦 竟然懂得他的話
I think I must be as crazy as he is, Since I understand what he says
說一路走來並不怎樣 也不過是幾個秋
He said the journey wasn’t so bad It was just a few autumns
你去把秋天送走了以後 就再也沒有花會開
When you’ve sent away the autumn, No more flowers will ever bloom
我像落花隨著流年 也不過是幾個秋
Like fallen blossoms, I drift with the years It was just a few autumns
白色的海鷗 是否有白色的夢
Oh, white seagull, Do you have white dreams?
白色的野菊花 沒有人要註定孤獨
Oh, white daisy, No one is destined to be lonely
原來你是塔裡的男孩 守著回憶守著孤獨
So you’re the boy in the tower, Guarded by memories and loneliness
春天的野花依偎在風中 卻在秋天都說要分手
The spring wildflowers nestle in the breeze, But in autumn, they all declare they are parting
原來我是塔裡的男人 敢問情是否到深處
So I’m the man in the tower I dare to ask, has love reached its deepest?
原來以為已經要解脫 卻在遺忘前夢見了你
I thought I was free at last, But I dreamt of you before I could forget
你別問我已過了幾個年頭 你這個自私的過客
Don’t ask me how many years have passed, You selfish passerby
說一路走來並不怎樣 也不過是幾個秋
He said the journey wasn’t so bad It was just a few autumns
你自私的人啊 也不過是幾個秋
Oh, you selfish man, It was just a few autumns






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.