蔡琴 - 想你的時候 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

想你的時候 - 蔡琴Übersetzung ins Englische




想你的時候
Thinking of you
*是哪一個糊塗的廚娘 把那酸甜苦辣揉在一起
*Which clumsy cook mixes the sour, sweet, bitter and spicy together
教我吐不出嚥不下 啊哈哈... 啊哈哈...
Making me unable to spit out or swallow? Haha... haha...
#是哪一個粗心的酒保 把無奈和牽掛調在一起
#Which careless bartender mixes helplessness and longing together
教我醉不倒醒不了
Making me unable to get drunk or sober up?
△莫非這滋味 莫非這滋味 就是想你的時候
△Could this taste, could this taste be when I miss you?
莫非這滋味 莫非這滋味 就是想你的時候
Could this taste, could this taste be when I miss you?
啊哈哈... 啊哈哈... 啊哈哈... 啊哈哈...
Haha... haha... haha... haha...
Repeat *,#,△
Repeat *,#,△





Autoren: Hung Chih Liang


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.