伍佰 - 枉費青春 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

枉費青春 - 伍佰 & China BlueÜbersetzung ins Englische




枉費青春
Youth Wasted
枉費青春用我的夢
In vain, I dreamt of my my youth
沒法度得到我心愛的人
Unable to attain the one I love
啊~~啊~~
Ah~~ah~~
枉費青春用我的希望
In vain, I hoped in my youth
浪費我一世人
I've wasted my life
啊~~啊~~
Ah~~ah~~
唉... 妳在說啥貨
Sigh... What are you saying?
心肝對我安呢甘會得過
My love, how could you bear to treat me thus
枉費青春為妳一人
For you alone, my youth has been wasted
沒法度相信我目眶紅
Unable to believe my eyes are red
啊~
Ah~
啊~~啊~~啊 啊~~啊 啊~~~~ 啊~~
Ah~~ah~~ah ah~~ah ah~~~~ ah~~
如何麥想伊
How can I not think of you
如何麥提起
How can I not mention you
安怎這狼狽
Why this misery
情債算未利
Debts of love, unpaid
難道這是因為妳來看我未起
Is it because you have not come to see me?
我的心愛
My love
我的心愛
My love





Autoren: 伍佰


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.