側田 - Yun - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Yun - 側田Übersetzung ins Englische




Yun
Yun
趕不上搭夜航機 結尾
Rushed and failed to catch the night flight The ending
呆望跑道上沙粒轉眼揚起
Staring blankly at the runway as the sand grains swirl up in an instant
半夜遇到風雪失事了
Encountered snowstorm in the middle of the night and got into an accident
沉沒了 證實機長都已死
Sunk. Verified that the captain had died
假使那夜及時趕到了
If I had made it in time that night
也許漂流在孤島等了年幾
Perhaps I would have been stranded on a deserted island for years
先清楚自己這麼有運氣
It dawned on me how lucky I was
能在海關感嘆 世事沒完美
I could lament at customs that life is not perfect
好景不再 我們來聽聽
When good times come to an end, let's listen
你到底 出聲打氣 還是只懂得怨命
Will you offer words of encouragement or just complain about destiny?
我相信際遇如一面鏡
I believe that opportunities are like a mirror
用笑代替哭聲 霉運才能撥正
Use laughter to replace cries, that's how to turn bad luck around
Oh 一息間充滿困難 何必驚
Oh A moment of difficulty, why be afraid?
跌進海 驚險之際 前面有某座潛艇
Fell into the sea, in this perilous moment, there's a submarine ahead
沿路定有獎等認領 情願坐著怨幾聲
There must be a reward waiting to be claimed along the way. Would you rather sit back and complain
還是努力搏取拍掌聲
or strive for applause?
怎麼叫運 視乎你心理
How to define luck depends on your mindset
捱盡黑夜便可看得到晨曦
Endure the dark nights and you'll see the dawn
極運滯日子都不要忘記
Even in the most unlucky times, remember
還在呼吸心跳 我未被遺棄
I'm still breathing and alive, I haven't been forsaken
好景不再 我們來聽聽
When good times come to an end, let's listen
你到底 出聲打氣 還是只懂得怨命
Will you offer words of encouragement or just complain about destiny?
我相信際遇如一面鏡
I believe that opportunities are like a mirror
用笑代替哭聲 霉運才能撥正
Use laughter to replace cries, that's how to turn bad luck around
撐到底 奮鬥心不死
Hold on tight, never give up on fighting
渡過低潮 我先見到熱潮
Survive the low tide, I'll see the high tide first
成熟了 明白了
Grew up and understood
才悟到了命途的奧妙
Only then did I grasp the mystery of fate
這刻充滿困難 何必驚
This moment is full of difficulties, why be afraid?
跌進海 驚險之際 前面會有某座潛艇
Fell into the sea, in this perilous moment, there will be a submarine ahead
沿路定有獎等我去領
There must be a reward waiting for me along the way
結果不得要領 我都可給我喝采聲
Even if I don't get it, I can applaud myself





Autoren: Tian Ce, Ri Xi Lin


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.