劉德華 - 灑 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

- 劉德華Übersetzung ins Englische




Let It Go
你說你滿腔激憤 許多晚夜裡獨行
You said you were full of righteous indignation, walking alone through many late nights,
責世界太不公允 教你要百般不甘
Blaming the world as being too unfair, teaching you to be full of resentment.
你說已獻出心血 風光卻屬了別人
You said you have dedicated your heart's blood, but the glory belongs to others.
吃過了太多風雪 春天卻未見足印
You have tasted too much wind and snow, but spring has yet to set its foot in.
其實我心曾亦像你 盡了心機的去做
My heart was once like yours, doing everything with all my cunning.
所得不覺合理 我怨到身心都筋疲 名與利曾把心困死
The rewards did not seem fair, I complained until my body and mind were exhausted, fame and fortune once imprisoned my heart.
人生總有落有起 何須緊張只須記
Life has its ups and downs, why be so uptight? Just remember,
如屬你終屬你 如沒有不用理 隨遇方可灑脫得起
If it is meant to be yours, it will be, if it isn't, don't worry about it, only by going with the flow can you truly let go.
人生總有是有非 仍須演一齣好戲
Life is full of rights and wrongs, but you still need to put on a good show.
誠實去演繹你 全力去演繹你 無論得失都也不失你自己
Sincerely act out your part, give it your all, regardless of gain or loss, you will not lose yourself.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.