劉德華 - 纏綿 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

纏綿 - 劉德華Übersetzung ins Englische




纏綿
Entanglement
雙手輕輕捧著你的臉 吹乾你的淚眼
With my two hands I cup your face, wiping away your tears.
夢還有空間 我還在你身邊 不曾走遠
There's still space in my dream. I'm still here beside you, never leaving.
把愛倒進你的心裡面 陪你醉一千年
I pour my love into your heart, making you drunk for a thousand years.
醒來後 感覺一如從前
When you wake, you'll feel just like before.
我和你和命運之間 註定了不能改變
Fate has determined that you, I, and destiny are connected, unable to change.
我的情感熱且危險 多看你一眼就會
My feelings are passionate and dangerous. If I look at you any longer,
點燃我心中無法撲滅的火焰
It will ignite the unquenchable fire in my heart.
愛得愈深愈濃愈纏綿 會不會讓天紅了眼
The deeper my love, the more intense and entangled it becomes. Will it make the heavens weep?
愛得愈深愈濃愈纏綿 不問有沒有明天
The deeper my love, the more intense and entangled it becomes. I don't care if there's no tomorrow.
愛得愈深愈濃愈纏綿 再多給我一點時間
The deeper my love, the more intense and entangled it becomes. Give me a little more time.
愛得愈深愈濃愈纏綿 能不能再見你這最後一面
The deeper my love, the more intense and entangled it becomes. Can I see you one last time?





Autoren: 林秋离


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.