動力火車 - 我若不曾愛過你 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

我若不曾愛過你 - 動力火車Übersetzung ins Englische




我若不曾愛過你
If I Never Loved You
我若不曾愛過你 甘會這呢傷悲
If I hadn't ever loved you then would I be so sorrowful?
思念的風 微微啊吹 自透早吹到暗暝
The winds of memory are blowing, blowing, blowing from dawn to dusk,
我若不曾愛過你 甘會彼呢歡喜
If I hadn't ever loved you then would I be so happy?
少年的面 憨憨啊笑 自彼時笑到這時
The face of youth, the smile, the laughter, laughing from then to now,
幸福是別人的代誌 我的早就交付給妳
Happiness belongs to others. I gave mine away to you long ago.
寂寞是沒愛的人無望的暗暝 越晚越無元氣
Loneliness is for those with no love to give, a dark night without hope, with each passing hour more hopeless.
我若不曾愛過妳 甘就怨嘆自己
If I hadn't ever loved you, would I then blame only myself?
天頂的月 靜靜啊照 自今夜照到過去
The moon in the sky is shining, shining, shining from tonight into the past,






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.