古巨基 - 勁歌金曲2 - 情歌王 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

勁歌金曲2 - 情歌王 - 古巨基Übersetzung ins Englische




勁歌金曲2 - 情歌王
Golden Melody 2 - King of Love Songs
愛你 不是因為你的美而已
I love you not just because you are beautiful
我越來越愛你 每個眼神觸動我的心
I love you more and more each time your eyes touch mine
最愛你的是我 否則你怎麼讓我
I am the one who loves you the most; otherwise, why would you let me
否則我怎麼可能 赴湯蹈火 你說甚麼都做
Otherwise, how could I possibly run into the fire and do whatever you say?
如果這就是愛 在轉身就該勇敢留下來
If this is love, then when I turn around, I should bravely stay
就算受傷 就算流淚 都是生命裡溫柔灌溉
Even if I get hurt, even if I cry, it is all a gentle watering in life
我要變成 童話裡 你愛的那個天使
I want to become the angel you love in fairy tales
張開雙手變成翅膀守護你
Spread my wings and protect you
你要相信 相信我們會像童話故事裡
You must believe, believe that we will fly to a happier place like in a fairy tale
往更多幸福的地方飛去
Fly to a happier place
很愛很愛你 只有讓你 擁有愛情 我才安心
I love you so much and only let you have my love, then I am at ease
我願意為你 我願意為你
I am willing to forget my own name for you
我願意為你 忘記我姓名
I am willing to forget my own name for you
只要你真心 拿愛與我回應
As long as you respond with your love
我什麼都願意 為你
I am willing to do anything for you
好想好想 好想好想
I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to
好想好想和你在一起
I want to be with you so badly
明天我要嫁給你啦
I am going to marry you tomorrow
明天我要嫁給你啦
I am going to marry you tomorrow
要不是你問我 要不是你勸我
If you hadn't asked me, if you hadn't persuaded me
要不是適當的時候 你讓我心動
If I hadn't happened to be moved when the time was right
天天都需要你愛
I need your love every day
我的心思由你猜
My thoughts are all for you to guess
I love you
I love you
我就是要你讓我每天都精彩
I want you to make my every day wonderful
開始總是分分鐘都妙不可言
The beginning is always so wonderful
誰都以為熱情它永不會變
Everyone thinks that the passion will never change
總之那幾年 感性贏了理性那一面
After all, in those years, emotion prevailed over rationality
Maybe baby baby baby baby...
Maybe baby baby baby baby...
是不是擁有以後就會開始要失去
Do you start to lose something after you have it?
我給你的越多 你卻越想要躲
The more I give you, the more you want to hide
愛已無法回答所有的問題
Love can no longer answer all the questions
離開你 是傻是對是錯
To leave you, is it foolish or right or wrong?
是看破 是軟弱
Is it disillusionment or weakness?
這結果 是愛是恨 或者是什麼
Is the result love, hate, or something else?
最愛你的人是我 你怎麼捨得我難過
I am the one who loves you the most; how could you bear to see me sad?
對你付出了這麼多 你卻沒有感動過
I have given you so much, but you are not moved
愛我別走 如果你說 你不愛我
Don't leave me; if you say you don't love me
不要聽見你真的說出口 再給我一點溫柔
Don't let me hear you really say it; give me a little more tenderness
就請你給我多一點點時間
Please give me a little more time
再多一點點問候 不要一切都帶走
A little more greetings, don't take everything away
就請你給我多一點點空間
Please give me a little more space
再多一點點溫柔 不要讓我如此難受
A little more tenderness, don't make me feel so bad
原來你 什麼都不想要
Apparently you don't want anything
我不要你的承諾 不要你的永遠
I don't want your promises; I don't want your forever
只要你真真切切愛我一遍
As long as you truly love me once
就算虛榮也好 貪心也好
Even if it's vain or greedy
最怕你把沉默 當做對我的回答
I am most afraid that you will take silence as your answer to me
原來你 什麼都不想要
Apparently you don't want anything
你說你 想要逃 偏偏注定要落腳
You say you want to escape, but you are destined to settle down
情滅了 愛熄了 剩下空心要不要
Love is dead, love is gone, do you want a hollow heart?
傷離別 離別雖然在眼前
Sad to part, though parting is near
說再見 再見不會太遙遠
Say goodbye, goodbye will not be too far away
若有緣 有緣就能期待明天
If fate permits, we can look forward to tomorrow
你和我重逢在燦爛的季節
You and I will meet again in a glorious season
我和你吻別在無人的街
You and I kiss goodbye on an empty street
讓風癡笑我不能拒絕
Let the wind laugh at me for not being able to refuse
我和你吻別在狂亂的夜
You and I kiss goodbye on a wild night
我的心等著迎接傷悲
My heart waits to welcome the sorrow





Autoren: Bobby Chen, Cai De Cai, Chen-yue Chang, Da Wei Huang, F.i.r., Guang Liang, Guo Lun Huang, Guo Yi Zhou, Guo Zi, Guo-zhi, Huang Pin Yuan, Jian-ning Chen, Jing Yang You, Jonathan Lee, Lee-hom Wang, Li Cai Song, Li Zong Cheng, Li Zong Sheng, Mark Lui, Qian Chun Yu Cheng, Ryou Asuka, Tao-zhe, Tu Hui Yuan, Wakin Chau, Wen Qi Yan, Wong Kwok Lun, Xiao Chong, Xiao Kang Tang, Yan Wen Qi, Yuan Wei Ren, Zhang Yu, Zhi Ping Zhou


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.