古巨基 - 直到銀婚 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

直到銀婚 - 古巨基Übersetzung ins Englische




直到銀婚
Until Our Silver Anniversary
你的他 在俯首细听
Your man listens intently
你说起 遇上他似是团聚
You speak of meeting him as if it were a reunion
还未如恋人谈情
Even before we were lovers
便忽然忘形 联想到热恋的结晶
Suddenly and spontaneously you thought of the fruit of passionate love
我置身 这温馨处境
I was in this warm situation
才承认 受够伤再复原后
Only then did I admit that after being hurt and recovering
能像一家人和平
We can live together in peace like a family.
认真而虔诚 难得我愉快又平静
Earnest and devout, I'm surprisingly happy and calm
和我的手 分得好
How well-matched we are
分得一世都庆幸
So blessed to have found each other
原来没我 才可令你
Only by my absence only could you
全身像笑着般开心
Be so radiantly happy
难怪了解 才想分手
Is it not true? Understanding led to our breakup?
才发现越爱越通透
Only then did I find that the more I love you, the clearer I can see
认清很爱的人 比不上应爱的人
Realizing that one I love doesn't compare to the one I should love
不用甜言蜜语都吸引
No sweet words required to attract
我感激 放低的结果
I'm grateful for the outcome of letting go.
你眼睛 望向他那样甜蜜
Your eyes gazing at him are so sweet
而又比激情平和
Yet more peaceful than the passion
像家人柔和 如果我是他可以么
Like the gentleness of family. If I were him, could I do it?
和我的手 分得好
How well-matched we are
分得一世都庆幸
So blessed to have found each other
原来没我 才可令你
Only by my absence only could you
全身像笑着般开心
Be so radiantly happy
难怪了解 才想分手
Is it not true? Understanding led to our breakup?
才发现越爱越通透
Only then did I find that the more I love you, the clearer I can see
别想爱什么人 只需爱可爱的人
Stop thinking about loving anyone else; just love someone you can love.
不用延续夺魄惊心的瘾
No need to continue the heart-wrenching addiction
不会恨 缘需要份
I won't hate. Fate needs a share
谈这次恋爱的责任
Talking about the responsibility of this relationship
来成就你 来考验你
To complete you, to test you
来启示你跟他相衬
To reveal that you two are made for each other.
除了放心 无须抱憾
Apart from being at ease, there is no need for regret
曾失去自细都渴望得要命的人
Once lost, I yearned for that person with all my heart
先得到需要的人
First, I got the person I needed
毋负放手那刻祝福送吻
Without fail, at the moment of letting go, I sent a blessing kiss.
直到如今
Until now
直到银婚
Until our silver anniversary.





Autoren: 蔡德才


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.