告五人 - 披星戴月的想你 (電視版) - 電視劇「用九柑仔店」插曲 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische




披星戴月的想你 (電視版) - 電視劇「用九柑仔店」插曲
Under the Stars and Moon, Thinking of You (TV Version) - Theme Song for TV Series "Use Nine Grocery Store"
突如其來的美夢 是你離去時卷起的泡沫
This beautiful dream occurred suddenly, and you left like a bubble in the wind.
踢著石頭 默默的走
Kicking a stone in silence,
公車從旁擦身而過
A bus speeds past.
突如其來的念頭 幻想化成流星的你我
A sudden idea, I imagine I'm a shooting star, and you're a star, too.
明亮的夜 漆黑的宇宙
A bright night, a dark universe,
通通來自夜空
Both came from the night sky.
我會披星戴月的想你
Under the stars and moon, I think of you,
我會奮不顧身的前進
Without regard for my own safety, I move forward.
遠方煙火越來越唏噓
The distant fireworks are heartbreaking,
凝視前方身後的距離
Gazing forward, toward the distance behind me.
Ah, ah
Ah, ah
Ah, ah
順其自然的藉口 像森林般圍繞著你我
Natural excuses like a forest surrounding you and me,
消極的笑著 痛快的哭
Laughing despondently, crying happily,
生命真的很難形容(哈 啊)
Life is really hard to describe. (Ah, ah)
順其自然地回答 (哈 啊) 你要喝咖啡還是泡茶 (哈 啊)
Answering naturally (Ah, ah), would you like coffee or tea? (Ah, ah)
下班後你快樂的上哪
Where will you go to be happy after work?
我是真的不想回答
I really don't feel like answering.
我會披星戴月的想你 (披星戴月的想你)
Under the stars and moon, I think of you (Under the stars and moon, I think of you),
我會奮不顧身的前進 (奮不顧身的前進)
Without regard for my own safety, I move forward (Without regard for my own safety, I move forward),
遠方煙火越來越唏噓 (方煙火越來越唏噓)
The distant fireworks are heartbreaking (The distant fireworks are heartbreaking),
凝視前方身後的距離
Gazing forward, toward the distance behind me.
我會披星戴月的想你
Under the stars and moon, I think of you,
我會奮不顧身的前進 (奮不顧身的前進)
Without regard for my own safety, I move forward (Without regard for my own safety, I move forward),
遠方煙火越來越唏噓 (方煙火越來越唏噓)
The distant fireworks are heartbreaking (The distant fireworks are heartbreaking),
凝視前方身後的距離 (前方身後的距離)
Gazing forward, toward the distance behind me (Toward the distance behind me).





Autoren: Yan Shan Pan, Yun An Pan


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.